• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    I figured I would find out who is going when and where this weekend. Looking to join some people (from here) to shoot my new AR on Sat.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Sunday Apr. 20

Pami, my friend Jon (From the Peoples Republik of Chicagostan) and I will be at Atterbury at or around 9am.

Pami will be almost exclusively on the Pistol Range unless I can convince her to put a few rounds through the AR-15

Jon and I will likely spend some time on each.

PM me for a phone number if you want to meet us down there.

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    If I can get my ass out of bed early enough, I'll be down at the rifle range on Saturday morning.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On Sunday 20-APR-08, I'll be at RileyCC near Terre Haute for WVPPS' monthly USPSA match.

This month it's a special classifier match featuring five (5) classifier stages, plus two long courses to complement the match. Anyone who is seeking a classification or intending to improve an existing classification should attend!

Details: www.wvpps.com

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Barry,

You'll have 54 neighbors on the line at Freedom and we're up to 10 for Lexington for the Hoosier Appleseeds this weekend. We're only 3 shooters behind California. Which I think says something about both states.

For anyone that wants to come out to an Appleseed this weekend we still have room most places (there are 14 nationwide) and you can still get the pre-reg pice of $70 for an entire weekend of instruction.

The Appleseed Project for details and registration.

hawkhavn

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'll be shooting a Steel Challenge match at Atlanta.. I'll be bringing my neighbor .. he wants to start shooting competition and steel is a good place to set the hook...

Gump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Ellettsville
    hawkhavn, do you know if I can just show up and register saturday morning ( with 2 of my boys) at Freedom for a one day shoot? If so, what will be my total cost? Boys are 14 and 12. I would consider doing Sunday too, but if I shoot on Sunday, it will be to try and kick Rhino's ass over at RCC:):

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    Gump,

The one day walk on cost for you would be $50, your boys shoot free (as does everyone under 21 and current military at an Appleseed).

While I never considred missing the Appleseed shoot here, I do enjoy shooting the WVPPS matches at RCC. Say 'hi' to Dave Ball for me. He got me started over there last year after he came to the Freedom Range one Saturday. :)

hawkhavn

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    As much as I really want to improve my qualification in U.S.P.S.A. I am taking my som to appleseed both days. I think the rifle trainig will be good for both of us and I hope to get some history lessons in.

hawkhavn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SE Idaho
    GetA2J,

Don't worry you'll be getting the history in...
    I'm up first and last for the weekend, and I've got a great new top secret acquisition to help make the point come across...

hawkhavn

Top Bottom