• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My LEO buddy invited me to go to POP's on Saturday for so he could get some practice in before re qualifying. I got to shoot his Glock 22 and 27's and then I rented a XD9 sc as I am looking into a carry piece. I was surprised at how well I shot with both the xd and 27, I though that I would love the XD and not like the glock but I was pretty consistent with both so I'm now indecisive of which one I would put my money on.

Since I got to rent as many guns as I wanted for a flat fee I decide to have some fun and rented the Kimber gold cup 1911 for S&G's. It was my first time with a 45 and man was it fun. The trigger pull was way to light for me so it snuck up on me more than once but once I got the feel for it I was putting really good groups on it with the target as far back as it would go ( 50 yards?) Nothing I could ever afford and I think the 1911 is too big for me to consider for carry, but a really cool experience.

Finally there were two other guys there who were really nice. One gave me some input on the xd and gave us a extra target (thanks if you are on here). and an older gentleman who let us shoot his p3at and a S&W .357 revolver that was really cool.

Over all a good time. I wish there were some out door ranges in Marion so I could play with my 870.

Top Bottom