• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobyG78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rochester
    Why are so many youtube people so adamant about clear unloaded weapons on camera?

I just don't understand it.

All guns are loaded all the time unless you are reloading!

Rob

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Why are so many youtube people so adamant about clear unloaded weapons on camera?

I just don't understand it.

All guns are loaded all the time unless you are reloading!

Rob

Well then I guess it's impossible to disassemble a Glock without firing a shot, you probably shouldn't take down a 1911 either cause you would have to put your hand to close to the muzzle of a loaded gun.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I think they show its clear so people don't comment about their unsafe practices. That's all I can come up with.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Because YouTube warriors will flood their comments about how they didn't do a safety check first.

Yes, youtube warriors, there are tons of people who love to critiicize others videos yet they make no videos themselves.

I actually made a how to field strip a walther p22 vid a couple years ago. I turned off the comments because I really didnt want to hear it...

Last edited:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I prefer the James Yeager way of Youtube videos. He danger checks his weapon. As in, he loads and chambers all his guns on camera.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    It's because some people don't like having a loaded gun pointed at them through the internet. They think that if the gun does go off the bullet will travel through the camera, to the internet, through that, to their computer, and finally implanting itself right into their face.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    It's because some people don't like having a loaded gun pointed at them through the internet. They think that if the gun does go off the bullet will travel through the camera, to the internet, through that, to their computer, and finally implanting itself right into their face.

if this were true, I would have patented the technology that lets you *****slap idiots through your computer...

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010

where the heck is the "like" button LOL

Top Bottom