• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    The PS90 is actually semi-auto, it just looks full-auto because I have a lightening fast trigger finger. :)

Thanks, glad you liked it. I was cracking up the whole time I was putting it together tonight.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I wouldn't consider anyone a legend who flies old glory upside down.. just saying!

:rolleyes:

Luckily I don't consider myself a legend.

I don't fly our flag upside down, that's called a "picture", one I picked up online. It's symbolic for something perhaps you don't understand. It will remain until the current occupant of the White House moves out and is replaced with a patriot. If you would like for me to further explain it, drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Ryno

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Shelbyville, IN
    Full-auto, I liked the video, so did my son. I agree with the symbolism of the 180 flag. I penciled on Ross Perot. I'll try again next election.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Full-auto, I liked the video, so did my son. I agree with the symbolism of the 180 flag. I penciled on Ross Perot. I'll try again next election.
    Thanks. :)

That's all we can do, vote and do what we can to educate and motivate the voters we come into contact with. But that's a topic for another thread. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    nice clip. id like to see the full movie. really like the dubble tap from the draw

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Silly-assed war-mongering former jarhead is a real tuff-guy when he's got a gun. :rolleyes:

I approve whole-heartedly with the goofy premise behind this piece of cinema. Nice job.
    :yesway:

Top Bottom