We are to blame for the Norway deaths...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I wonder if anyone has calculated the number of lives that have been saved in defensive situations due to the availability of high capacity magazines?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Never let a tragedy go to waste. How is Norway's importation laws our fault?
    Exactly!!
    That's like a dry County in Kentucky blaming Lynchburg Tennessee for for their drunks. :n00b:
    If Norway doesn't want their citizens to have hi caps they can ban their importation and criminalize their possession.
    Kinda like what the Brady Bunch wants to do here. :rolleyes:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    McCarthy was elected to Congress after her husband and son were murdered on a Long Island Rail Road (LIRR to the natives) by a guman named Colin Ferguson. Her sole issue is guns. Ask her a question about anything else, and she'll stare stare at the lights and pull an idiot face like she's fascinated with the shade of paint on the wall.

I despise her, and she long should since have run out of the pity which put her in office in the first place.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Ahh, yet another America hating, brain dead, tax money sucking traitor. I think it's funny that someones mind can twist anything to make it fit their own personal crusade. Yeah, this country is to blame for everything, and with the dumb asses we've sent to DC, is it really that big of a shock? I guess when someone like her or Oblama blames America for something, they are really blaming themselves, since they make all the idiotic decisions. Does this make our elected idiots worse than any other elected idiots anywhere in the world?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I thought I read that the shooter used a shotgun as well as a handgun to commit the crime? High capacity clip fed shotgun???

I think Rep McCarthy needs to go home and take up knitting.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Its Carolyn McCarthy. Would you expect anything less? Remember this is the "lawmaker" that thinks a barrel shroud is a shoulder thingy that goes up. She's one of the worst of the antis.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I thought I read that the shooter used a shotgun as well as a handgun to commit the crime? High capacity clip fed shotgun???

I think Rep McCarthy needs to go home and take up knitting.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize. McCarthy's son was not killed, but seriously wounded in the attack, so I provided bad information originally.

Ferguson opened fire at a heavily trafficked station. He had a 9mm pistol, I think 2 magazines, and a bag full of rounds. That's how he was stopped. When he ran out of the initially loaded magazines, he began to hand reload them from his supply. Several passengers then tackled, disarmed, and held him for the police.

The rest is history.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    She shouldn't worry, our government seems to do a good job of arming Mexican cartels. Next stop, Norway.

Come one now... That was just a botched operation. The ATF was trying to the right thing despite our insane gun laws. There is no way Holder or Obama knew anything, because they say said so.

Top Bottom