• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingpin1779

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    near covington
    here is the waveland contact phone number 1 765 363 3426. the owners are tony and sharon parker. they have a skeet range,pistol,and rifle range. the prices are 40.00 per year or 5.00 per visit. might send them a text. they are kind of hard to get a hold of. i talked to sharon today and she said she would like to get the place going again. good shooting denny

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    How about a little more information on the location. I am not too far away but don't know the area too well. Jim.

kingpin1779

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    near covington
    gun club in waveland

waveland gun club is just off 234 east of kingman in. on your way to shades state park , south side of the road. would be glad to show you around etc.

Last edited:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Never knew anything about it before, my wife and I ride our bikes thru that area on 234 quite often and sometimes eat at the resturant in Waveland. Has the range been closed for some time? Jim.

kingpin1779

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    near covington
    waveland gun club

hi jim, dont think the range was officially closed, just lack of activity. the skeet range was not used this season. but if you bring your own birds i think you can shoot free. they do have a nice skeet range. i would like to start shooting skeet, i dont have a dedicated skeet gun but i could come up with something. hope my directions helped you out . denny

jnycash81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    I've been looking for a great place to shoot 100-150yds (just got a new .17HMR that I'd like to try and stretch way out) and the Waveland club sounds perfect. I sent a text message to the number above, as well as left a message and haven't heard back.

It's about a 1-1.5 hour drive from my house, so I'd like to make sure they're open and before making the trip.

Does anyone know if they're still open for business and the hours?

Garrett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yea, Im trying do to do a little searching around myself to see if this place is still open or not. I am new to the Indy area, and this would definitely offer up the range distances I would like shoot. I will let you know if I find any useful information.

sgreene

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    waveland gun club

it is def. still open just talked to them this evening. phone number is 765-366-3426. open 7 days a week sunrise to sunset. and it is just off of 234 close by shades state park.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I am interested in shooting here. Does anyone know if this range is still open?

I was talking to a guy this past Saturday that says that they still are. No idea if that number is still the right one or the active one. Give it a ring and see who answers! :D

Top Bottom