• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I usually meet at Wal-Mart. I can't IMAGINE the looks on the Barista's faces if I walked in with an AR or a PSL and started handling it with someone else lol :D Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I'd rather not have to deal with the stampede of liberals as they try to flee the building.:laugh:

I should have clarified, when I sell Macs, I meet in the starbucks, Firearms are normally in a parking lot. Sorry for the confusion, that would be something; breaking out firearms in starbucks.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I should have clarified, when I sell Macs, I meet in the starbucks, Firearms are normally in a parking lot. Sorry for the confusion, that would be something; breaking out firearms in starbucks.

No problem---suppose I should have used the purple :D I'm about 101% positive that I'd be crushed by the stampede of liberals trying to get to the door. What a way to go.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Up here in the I-69/I-465 Triangle, we of the Fishers Mafia prefer Fry's.

Fry's: The Arms Dealers Location of Choice for the NE Burbs

Frys.png

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    No Facebook for me. INGO is my social networking site.

:thumbsup: Yep same here. No facebook, ebay, twitter. Don't even have a landline anymore. You can network or buy/sell right on INGO. I sold some camping equipment to another member and invited him to my house. He asked if inviting strangers into my home made me nervous. I told him in this case no. Since we met on INGO In felt we already knew one another and had already reached an understanding.

jwglock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Lafayette area
    Maybe it's just me, but you waited THREE HOURS? Man, I got stuff to do, and waiting three hours for someone isn't on the list!!

Lol... It really sounded worse than it was. I was early. It was at a sporting goods store. I helped out a couple with car trouble traveling thru that were from Kansas. And I went somewhere else for lunch during that time. Guess I'm a patient guy.

Top Bottom