• Status
    Not open for further replies.

peberly400

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Warsaw
    Hey guys, first time lurker first time poster. I have briefly read through the forum and I think I am here to stay, so I might as well make my intro.

I am from the Warsaw area and am 22 years old. Just recently started getting into guns (originally a car guy) about 2 years ago. Have not acquired to many yet, but hopefully more to come.

Currently I own my WASR-10 ak47, Mosin Nagant X2, Rossi M92 .44, Savage 111 in .308, my glock 22, and my current favorite my Springfield Ultra compact carry .45. I have really started to love the 1911 platform.

So without further wait, ill post my beauty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Welcome to INGO, stop out at Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club on Wednesday evenings for our pistol league and shoot with some fellow INGOer's. We start shooting at 7pm. We'd be glad to have ya!
    Like the photo!

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to INGO! I hope you find the forums informative. You will find a wide variety of topics, products and services. Speaking of services, Indy Gun Safety offers several of the NRA’s courses including Home Firearm Safety, Basic & First Steps Pistol, Range Safety Officer, Pistol and Home Firearms Safety Instructor courses and the NRA’s Chief Range Safety Officer Course. We also offer a concealed carry/Defensive Pistol course, all in the Indianapolis area. Save $25 if you bring a friend or family member. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Indy Gun Safety is a full service FFL, offering sales of firearms and accessories as well in our gun shop. Be sure to check out the advertiser’s forum for many other great products and services! And again, WELCOME TO INGO![/FONT]

peberly400

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Warsaw
    Welcome to INGO, stop out at Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club on Wednesday evenings for our pistol league and shoot with some fellow INGOer's. We start shooting at 7pm. We'd be glad to have ya!
    Like the photo!

I have been planing on heading over there sometime, especially Since I work so close to there (RR Donnlleys). Do you happen to know Al Denney?

peberly400

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Warsaw
    Excellent another warsaw person! Also, if anyone could re-size that picture I posted as an avatar picture I would appreciate it. Or a link will work

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    I have been planing on heading over there sometime, especially Since I work so close to there (RR Donnlleys). Do you happen to know Al Denney?
    Yes, I know him, good guy. Bring him with you when you come. Tell him if he shows up we'll have man-on-man Texas stars. Always a good time. Hope to see you on the range!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom