• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Well just like the title says, Want to go shooting? I get bored shooting with by myself. Anyone want to shoot next week? Im free everyday next week. Maybe get a small group and have a mini shooting session... Just throwing it out there..

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Well, there is a 40 shot, 300 yard, prone match at FWRR on October 31. Bring your scoped or iron sighted rifle for some fun.

Details at WWW.FWRR.US

As for me, just going out and plinking has never been fun. Shooting high scores in a match is fun......

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Well, there is a 40 shot, 300 yard, prone match at FWRR on October 31. Bring your scoped or iron sighted rifle for some fun.

Details at WWW.FWRR.US

As for me, just going out and plinking has never been fun. Shooting high scores in a match is fun......

What does it cost to sign up for that? What kind of rifle do you have to have? Could you shoot something like that with a 16" AR with Iron sights? I've never had a chance to shoot on a range longer than 100 - 150 yards.

Thanks for the info.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    What does it cost to sign up for that? What kind of rifle do you have to have? Could you shoot something like that with a 16" AR with Iron sights? I've never had a chance to shoot on a range longer than 100 - 150 yards.

Thanks for the info.

Match fee is $17 for non-members of the club.

Any rifle, any sight. Bring your 16" AR with iron sights. Have fun, plenty of coaching help if you want it.

Unlimited sighters and 20 shots for record, times two. Total of 40 shots for record. Club record only, scores not sent to NRA.

Cash awards after the match. Sign up before 0845, pits seal and Colors and first shot downrange around 0900.

I look forward to seeing you.

Bring that rifle back up on November 21/22 for Appleseed...

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Fort Wayne here. I have a few friends with some land, or we could go to Roush in huntington. Always down to throw some rounds. PM me if u ever wanna go. Im SW in aboite.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom