• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    If this doesnt make you laugh.... Then I suppose nothing will.
    I find it ironic this fellow would mention NeoCons as "Racial" simply for the fact it is NeoCons who push a communist agenda; Undoubted, the Tea Party is certainly controlled by NeoCons, but to suggest they are something they are not, is RIDICULOUS.

Then the Uncle Tom claim... Ops Ruckus... I cant imagine why it's wrong for a Black person to be conservative; It's appearant that the Author is RACIST and HATER against anyone of his color that doesnt agree with the failed political/social programs of the liberal/communist.

I suppose the best part of this article are the comments.

DISCLAIMER: I accept zero responsibility of what is said in the comment section, read at your own risk.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    If this doesnt make you laugh.... Then I suppose nothing will.
    I find it ironic this fellow would mention NeoCons as "Racial" simply for the fact it is NeoCons who push a communist agenda; Undoubted, the Tea Party is certainly controlled by NeoCons, but to suggest they are something they are not, is RIDICULOUS.

Then the Uncle Tom claim... Ops Ruckus... I cant imagine why it's wrong for a Black person to be conservative; It's appearant that the Author is RACIST and HATER against anyone of his color that doesnt agree with the failed political/social programs of the liberal/communist.

I suppose the best part of this article are the comments.

DISCLAIMER: I accept zero responsibility of what is said in the comment section, read at your own risk.
    THE NEO-NAZI

This guy goes to the white supremacist website Stormfront and worships Hitler, David Duke and Ron and Rand Paul. He hides his racism in order to attract tea party supporters into his white supremacist philosophy. Here is a quote from a white supremacist on Stormfront about the Tea Party.

What are your thoughts about this statement?

Wikipedia describes stormfront.org as the "internets first hate site"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Racist....there's that word again. :laugh: The word with no meaning. When someone is called a racist, people such as that author would have you believe nothing that person has done in their life has any merit. None of their achievements mean a thing and all that they say is valueless.:rolleyes: The word racist is the new "communist" from the McCarthy era.

I just can't wait until it becomes as fashionable to be a racist as it is to be a communist like it is right now. Then maybe we will get some change we can believe in. The change since the 60's is sure not worth a. :poop:
    amenw.gif

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Guys, Take all of this stuff to a different site. Keep your eye on the Site News / Announcements section for more info.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom