• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    :( Just want everyone to know, if you have any dealings with Wanamaker Guns, it will be put on hold for a while. Scott's wife was put into hospice care yesterday with only days, if not hours left. She has stage 4 terminal brain cancer. They are only in thier mid 30's with two children. Scott has only been at the shop off and on for the past few months taking care of Jennifer. I would like everyone to take a minute and think about your family and try to imagine the hardships they are and will be going through in the future. Please, say a prayer for Jennifer and her family.

To all my dear friends I wanted to let you know that I had to put my soul mate, my best friend, my wife in hospice today.I can not tell you the hole that Jennifer will leave in my heart. Docotor says hour to a couple of days. Please pray for us. I think her soul is already at rest with the lord.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    fullauto -- Thanks, we have know them for many years (were at their wedding) and knew things were not going well. They are in our prayers. -- Greg & Karen

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    I saw Scott at the shop just last week. His road has been a long, hard one lately. I hope everyone will take a moment today to think about one of our own.

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Very sorry to hear this. I went to high school with Scott and Jennifer. Super great people.

My thoughts and prayers are with both families, especially their children. Damn life is short......

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    My wife is a Hospice RN and has a 35 year old Marine as a patient. It is always hard to see younger people in hospice care. Hope she has a good nurse who will make her comfortable. It always amazes me that my wife will have 70-80 year old patients who are on Hospice and will get better and be able to be taken off of Hospice care. Then she gets one or 2 in their 40s-50s and they last no time at all.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Does this mean his inventory is in good shape since he has not been around to sell????? :dunno::dunno:

U know at least a few of u thought the same thing!

But seriously. I'll keep them in my prayers.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Even though I live in Indy, I have a Wanamaker zip code. This breaks my heart, as I'm 22, I can't imagine losing the love of my life in just a few years. If there is a god, may he grant this man the strength to carry on. My thoughts go out to him and her.

Top Bottom