Please reply by conversation.

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    TRADE PENDING...

Note: I will be taking this ad off of the classifieds on Tuesday the 9th of August. I had the urge to shoot the G22 last night, so I went to the range this morning. I honestly don't think I want to sell this gun. I'm going to leave it up until Tuesday, but only for trade. If I receive an equal trade that I'm interested in, then I will consider parting with the G22. Let me know!!

I purchased this Walther G22 about 4 months ago. It's a 22 long rifle. I have polished just about all the internal components, and completely dissasembled it for cleaning after each range session. I keep all my guns oiled at all times. This gun has performed flawlessly for me. I had only one or two FTE's out of a 525 round bulk pack. The G22 has 3 picatinny rails for all your accessories. Here are the accessories that come with the trade:

- $100 Sun Optics 2.5x scope that has multiple brightness settings for the red illumination. (long eye relief because you need it on this rifle)
    -1in' Ring Mounts
    -UTG Bipod
    -Faux Supressor
    -Hard Case
    -2 Magazines
    -Butler Creek Sling
    -500 rounds of ammo

All of that adds up to about $550-$600.

I am willing to trade, and I'm pretty open to offers (handguns or rifles)..

Rifles: Im pretty open to offers. Just ask me! Please only semi-auto (no bolt action) AK??? :)

Handguns: Any 1911, S&W M&P, Beretta 92/96, SA XD, Glock 17/19/22, Ruger P95/SR-9 (if you have something else, don't hesitate to offer, but I'm really looking for something that has at least a 4 inch barrel)

Shotguns: Would consider any 20 gauge or 410 with pistol grip! NO 12 GAUGE please. and no single shot, or over under Cash +/- as needed

Location: North Indianapolis (I can meet you pretty much anywhere in Indiana!)

Thanks,
    Nick

g22-1.jpg

G222.jpg

THANKS INGO!!!!!!! :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom