• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I was in Bowling Green Kentucky today on my way to visit the old family farm. I brought along a couple 22's so we could do some shooting but my son shot up all my ammo. I stopped by a Kmart where they did not sell any type of ammunition or firearms. I then stopped by Walmart where, not only did they have the ammo I wanted, but they also had a nice display of AR-15 there with an assortment of rifles and shotguns. I told the guy behind the counter that this was my kind of Walmart and the selection of guns at my local Walmart in Indiana was pitiful. He smiled and said that they never did stop selling firearms when a lot of stores did. BTW, I happened to be OC my Walther P22 at the time and it just seemed natural there. I wish we had a Walmart like this near my home in central Indiana. I am pleasantly surprised to see AR's at Walmart!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Come on out East...

I was in Bowling Green Kentucky today on my way to visit the old family farm. I brought along a couple 22's so we could do some shooting but my son shot up all my ammo. I stopped by a Kmart where they did not sell any type of ammunition or firearms. I then stopped by Walmart where, not only did they have the ammo I wanted, but they also had a nice display of AR-15 there with an assortment of rifles and shotguns. I told the guy behind the counter that this was my kind of Walmart and the selection of guns at my local Walmart in Indiana was pitiful. He smiled and said that they never did stop selling firearms when a lot of stores did. BTW, I happened to be OC my Walther P22 at the time and it just seemed natural there. I wish we had a Walmart like this near my home in central Indiana. I am pleasantly surprised to see AR's at Walmart!

The Greenfield Wal-Mart has a good selection of AR's, and many other long guns.
    Drive East+check them out..Bill.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    You are going to get a lot of replies on this. The Walmart in Brownsburg sells them and several other shotguns and rifles. Really a pretty good selection and seems to change quite a bit. Avon only sells ammo but I talked to the guy there the other day and it sounds like they will be selling them all the same stuff as Brownsburg soon. Don't know if that is true he was just the guy that unlocked the ammo case.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    You are going to get a lot of replies on this. The Walmart in Brownsburg sells them and several other shotguns and rifles. Really a pretty good selection and seems to change quite a bit. Avon only sells ammo but I talked to the guy there the other day and it sounds like they will be selling them all the same stuff as Brownsburg soon. Don't know if that is true he was just the guy that unlocked the ammo case.

That is good news. I usually go to Walmart in either Plainfield or Camby.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Are those uppity Walmarts?
    Heck no. The Camby Wal-Mart is within Hover-Round distance of Mars Hill. ;)

images

Top Bottom