• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So I pulled into my driveway this evening to find somebody trying to break into my house. It was WALLET! I drew my XDm 9mm and yelled for him to stop. He started right for me with hate in his eyes. I fired..........

20130609_192612_zps9ea6b58f.jpg

20130609_192618_zps6262bc35.jpg

Critical Defense did its job!
    20130609_192753_zpsdbb1f9ce.jpg

Chalkline
    20130609_193352_zpsaa67768f.jpg

Down the drain!
    20130609_193641_zps079b36ba.jpg

My family and I are safe and we should all sleep better knowing he can't torture us anymore!

I never wanted to draw my weapon to defend my life or the life of my loved ones. But that is why I carry and train.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :faint:
    you may have killed wallet but i see that was a vise/mastercard and while wallet may be dead the debt is not. Now thw debt will put a bounty on your credit and have the repo man soon knocking on your door. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    First of all, that is NOT Wallet. Second, you executed an unarmed card carrier in cold blood, tampered with the evidence, and then posted about it in a public forum... Say hi to Whocares for us in the pokey. :rolleyes:

EDIT YOUR POST AND CALL A LAWYER IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd post a "is wallet really dead pole"..... But I don't think the mods would see the humor in it that I would......

This is nuts as I was with wallet last night and he ate breakfast with us this AM.......You shot wallet???

Not really sure where all the humor has gone with the mods. Maybe we have beat them up a bit of late. Not sure.

Humor is hard enough to find these days. If a group is having a harmless bit of fun why put them in time out???

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    come to our nwi ingo july meet & shoot u can met some of the mods then.
    see my link for more info

The last time I think it was I saw some mods the ban hammer was laying on a table un guarded..... I almost grabbed it.... INGO would have never been the same.......

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That is a pretty fair roll for us but if my schedule allows we may come up and see you guys.

No knock on the mods just looking for some humor in a world overrun with madness.

we got some members from southern indiana coming all the way up for our july event. its our biggest event of the year.

Will wallet be there?

hum.. wallet is dead did you not see the pics above ;)
    besides wallet if it is alive wont be up here since its scared of us thugs up here :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hate in his eyes? That's it? And you shot him? What was the imminent threat?

Oh my! I'm with chezucki--delete your post, shut up, and lawyer up--quick!

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area

Looks like a high crime area. Two blood stains within close proximity of one crack. I would be thinking about moving. If not for you, think of the family. Their future lies squarely on your shoulders.
    Too bad you did not document the location of the spent casings with those little numbered tepees. Could be helpful if the Independent Federation of Wallet and Pocket Protectors Protectors (IFWPPP) finds out this little hater was unarmed. They have quite a strong lobbying presence on Capitol Hill and very vocal representation locally. I would keep all the notes and pictures guarded in a safe place off premises.

Top Bottom