• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Ok. I'm trying hard to watch this again. But is it just me or is the worst thing about the zombie apocalypse the ****ty dialogue and really dumb decision making.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Thank you for opening this thread back up. Most forum moderators would have given off the standard "screw you".

I hope that this thread will be a glorious hate fest of this show that let true zombie fans down, so very badly.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A good place to share this :D NSFW on account of the content

[video=youtube;rNxvo8AcpQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thank you for opening this thread back up. Most forum moderators would have given off the standard "screw you".

I hope that this thread will be a glorious hate fest of this show that let true zombie fans down, so very badly.

I like the show. Why does it let true zombie fans down? I can't think of a single zombie show/movie where the survivors don't make dumb decisions?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You WHAT?!?!?!? Like the show? Move along. This is the hate thread.

Yes, a hate thread. No different than any other hate thread. I'm just trying to find out what elements in the Walking Dead incur such hate, that aren't found in other zombie-type shows. I have a pretty comprehensive collection of zombie movies, from "Night of the Living" to "Zombies Vs Cockneys," so this is a subject I'm interested in finding out about. My personal "worst" of anything zombie related is "World War Z." Brooks should have sued over that crappy piece.... as compared to how great the book was.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    I like the show. Why does it let true zombie fans down? I can't think of a single zombie show/movie where the survivors don't make dumb decisions?

The going to check out a random van that they don't even know what's in it or why they are checking it, with 200 zombies at either end of the bridge, walking towards the van and they go look in it. And they dont have guns. Oh guess what. Nothing is in it. Now we have to ride this van off the side of the bridge. Because we probably won't get hurt!

there are infinitely more stupid moves that they do every episode that there is no way all of them are that lucky to constantly survive all their dumb situations.

The dialogue is the worst part of the show though. It's just indescribably horrible, dramatic and forced.

Top Bottom