• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Anyone have any ideas on wait time for Rock River complete rifles minus stripped lowers? They aren't giving any timeframe on their site or on the phone. Anyone have any info?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    My boss is at 15 weeks wating on his 9mm upper ordered directly from RRA. I think that gives you a good idea.

They will sell as many complete rifles as they can before they start shipping parts again.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I've ordered several LPK's from Rock River lately and have gotten them within a week. All of them were ordered over the internet.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    My order

Anyone have any ideas on wait time for Rock River complete rifles minus stripped lowers? They aren't giving any timeframe on their site or on the phone. Anyone have any info?

I ordered two complete guns, five stripped lowers, one complete lower, a few lower kits and a lot of misc. items and got my first shippment of small stuff within two weeks. Again, no estimated date on the rifles. I ordered them stardard configurations to see if that helps. Girl told me when I ordered it could be from six weeks to six months.

ARdysfunction

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indy West Side
    My last shipment of lowers took around 8 months.

I have received some small parts here and there within a week or two.

And I still have some complete uppers from November still out.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Our uppers are 4 months out and still waiting. I am getting lowers in in about 3 months and I try to order 20-80 a month. Last LPK's took 3 weeks but I have an order in now for them that is 3 weeks old so we shall see.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    RRA backlog lead time is around six months

I had four rifles on order at RRA, two in early Feb, one in April and one in May. Got the first one last week for resale and was told the next which is a Elite Comp and the girl said will be a little longer. Sounds to me that they are out at least six months or more for whole guns. Told me the same thing, barrels are the hold up; I guess only a couple companies make the barrels for all the manufacturers. Also I am sure that military and law enforcement contracts come first, which is as it should be over recreational shooters. I like RRA's products and am willing to wait if the price is right.

Top Bottom