• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    You know. The first post that you linked to sounds sort of .... odd. Are you looking for a fur buyer? or are you looking for personal dirt on this guy for some reason (which is sort of how your other post sounded. sorry if you didn't mean it that way, but that is the way I read it).

Found a fur buyer list and here is the Wabash entry:
    Phil Welty
    878 W.Waterworks rd.
    Wabash
    Wabash
    260-569-0900

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Fur-trader

Sorry it has taken me 4 weeks to get to this. Is this shop on Water Wrks Road, and does it have a Live Fish-bait Dispenser like a Coke machine out fromt?? He's very legit. Ive bought Black powder goodies from him for a year or so, and he'll take just about anything in trade for anything legal. He does deal in furs. I got a $250 Sears Craftsman tiller from him for $50 and several hours of schmoozing. Take a VERY SLOW look at his rifle-rack. Some pretty amazing deals n used long-guns. I didn't check out his pistols. My vote is YEA for his reputation, but when you go in the front doors, be prepared to step into the "Wonderful World of Ferriners" because there's a row of Bubba-sized easy-chairs all aimed at the T.V.above the front door. You'll be examined for muster. But no banjo music, so you are safe there!!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I've bought a couple of guns there. I'd buy from them again. It's a good ol' boy shop.

Depends on what you are looking for. Good shop for used shotguns and rifles. Not much in the way of hand guns. Very few black rifles or anything tactical.

Top Bottom