• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just got a email from VZ grips:

[FONT=&quot]Special Offer:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Now through Sept. 4th get [FONT=&quot]20% OFF[/FONT] any grip order of $65 or more. Just enter LABORDAY2012 at checkout.[/FONT]

I'm thinking a new set of Double Diamonds Black Cherry in G10 would be sweet on my Sig TACOPS.

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Love my VZ grips! Just got a set during the Independence Day sale or I'd be in on this as well.

IMAG0003.jpg

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Those Black Cherry's are sweet. I may get a set for my CZ-75BD. I'm kinda torn between the Black Cherry or the Zebra. Hmmm, may have to make a quick decision.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    does anybody know if that place makes grips for an original jericho 941 .45acp. I belkeive its the semi compact, although it seems like its a full size. they have grips for the CZ 75, does anyone know if those would fit a jericho??? i mean from what i understand the jericho is a based of the CZ 75, correct???

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    does anybody know if that place makes grips for an original jericho 941 .45acp. I belkeive its the semi compact, although it seems like its a full size. they have grips for the CZ 75, does anyone know if those would fit a jericho??? i mean from what i understand the jericho is a based of the CZ 75, correct???

No the CZ 75 grips will not fit the Jericho 941. They are different shapes and the screw placement is different.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    anyone know wher i can get some aftermarket grips for a jericho 941??? doesnt seem like theres much around for it, but thers gta b somethings

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The only place I know of to get grips are to have them custom made. Rarely you will see them on eBay. I think there is a wooden set listed on eBay now for baby eagle 9mm, .40 listing says "for full size metal frame gun" dont know if they would fit. They look correct and the screw placement is right.
    Mag Research does not even sell grips.
    Hogue does sell grips for the Baby eagle that should fit.

As for magazines I understand that both CZ 75 and EAA Witness mags for the 9mm Jericho will work.

For the .45 I understand that only the EAA Witness mags will work. I use a EAA Witness magazine in my Jericho FS (semi compact, rail, steel frame). You would have to do some research to find out if the CZ 97 mags will work in a Jericho. When I was looking back in 2010, if I recall correctly the CZ mags would not lock the slide open.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    OK I couldn't take it. I had to have another set for the Sig.

I was considering a set of wooden Evil Roy 1911 grips from Eagle Grips.

Gun Grips | 1911 Full Size Semi-Auto Pistol - Evil Roy 1911 Grips Checkered | Gun Grips

But those are a unknown, I would like to check out a set in person and handle them before shelling out that kind of money.

The VZ grips are well known to me. I was going to go with the G10 Double Diamonds in Black Cherry. Instead I ordered Diamond Backs (super aggressive texture, haven't tried these yet) in Black Cherry with Magwell Bottom. I will post pics when I get them as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been wanting to get a set of those for my RIA 1911 and the price is right now. Thanks for the heads up. I have a set of the Tac Elite in Desert Tan on the way now.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I received the VZ grips today. Diamond backs in black cherry. These are the first Diamond backs I have tried. I have Aliens on other 1911's and Tactical Diamonds on my CZ.

The Diamond backs have a really grippy texture which I like (this is not a carry gun), the black cherry G10 material blends nicely with the all black Sig. This is also the first grip with the "Thumb Notch" cut. I have to say I don't find it much of an advantage and so probably will not get the notch on any more grips. Overall I'm very happy, as usual VZ quickly delivered a high quality product.

SigTACOPSVZgripscherry022RESIZED.jpg

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I received the VZ grips today. Diamond backs in black cherry. These are the first Diamond backs I have tried. I have Aliens on other 1911's and Tactical Diamonds on my CZ.

The Diamond backs have a really grippy texture which I like (this is not a carry gun), the black cherry G10 material blends nicely with the all black Sig. This is also the first grip with the "Thumb Notch" cut. I have to say I don't find it much of an advantage and so probably will not get the notch on any more grips. Overall I'm very happy, as usual VZ quickly delivered a high quality product.

SigTACOPSVZgripscherry022RESIZED.jpg

I like the diamondbacks, I have a set on my gamer CZ. The cherry looks, well, cherry :): Very nice!

Thanks to you, I gave in and bought another set of black/grey operator 2s for the TRP. I already had the OD green Simonich Gunners with a homemade thumb notch (that I love), but they weren't magwell cut.

should be here tomorrow or Saturday. I can't wait.

Top Bottom