Voucher dilemma: Taxpayer cost jumped from $15.5 million to more than $300 million

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    And a black female could use same exact voucher to go anywhere too. Same money would go to send those kids go to public school. Sounds like public school system is mad kids aren't going there or more like that the money isn't going there.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Remove the stolen wages from the school the child was going to, and send it back to the parents from which it was taken to use as they see fit to educate their child.

(Yes, I know the above is an oversimplification, but you understand the concept)
    Just like the government. All the money comes from the taxpayer yet the taxpayer has little to no input in any decisions. They use our money to indoctrinate according to their will and not ours, just like the government.

I agree, pull out the money. Let them drown in their own sorrows. If they were doing their jobs we would not have so many parents looking for education elsewhere. As long as we keep feeding it, it will grow.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    There should be no net cost. Remove the stolen wages from the school the child was going to, and send it back to the parents from which it was taken to use as they see fit to educate their child.

(Yes, I know the above is an oversimplification, but you understand the concept)
    Absolutely

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Approximately 40% of the property taxes go to pay for schools. What a bargain.

Oh wait, I forgot about the billions in federal tax money handed over via "debt relief".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom