Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Round 2

Tuesday January 22nd - Thursday February 21tst

INGO members will be allowed one vote for their favorite Gun Shop using our polling system. (Votes will be anonymous.) Top 5 Gun Shops will move on to the final round.

Congratulations:

ACME Sports - Seymour

Beech Grove Firearms

Bite the Bullet Gun Shop - Seymour

Blythe's Sport Shop - Valparasio

Bradis Guns - Camby

Indy Trading Post - Indianapolis

Midwest Gun Exchange - Mishawaka

M and J Firearms - Fortville

Plainfield Shooting Supplies

ZX Gun - Goshen

Round 2 Rules

• You may vote for 1 shop. Vote carefully as INGO will not go back if you clicked the wrong button
    • 1 entry per registered member
    • Creating a shill account(s) to vote more than once will get you banned and possibly DQ the shop
    • Gun shop does not need to be an INGO Advertising Supporter
    • Gun shop owners/employees are allowed to vote in this contest
    • INGO mods are allowed to vote in this contest
    • Round 2 ends Thursday February 21 2013
    • INGOers may post in this thread but comments must be "on topic" and we will remove posts at any time in this thread that are not helpful to this contest.
    What happens next?

On Thursday February 21 INGO Staff will tabulate the 5 most requested Gun Shops. 5 Gun Shops will move on to the 3rd and Final Round.

1 Gun Shop will win!

:ingo:

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I again, voted for Bradis in Round 2. I was there on Saturday to help a friend purchase his first pistol. As always, the staff was amazing, and my friend left satisfied! GO BRADIS.

This is in no, way, shape, or form meant to impugn the other fine shops on the list.

BRILEY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I've dealt with several of the shops on the list, and by far and away Bradis has always treated me with kindness & patients, which can both be difficult to find in a gun store! Living where I do, there are several places MUCH closer to me, however Bradis has proven time and time again that the drive is well worth my time! Keep up the great work guys!

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    This was a tough one. But I voted with my money late last year, they get the vote now as well. Great customer service even when busy as heck and they could of very easily told me to go fly a kite.

Indy Trading Post.

Win1300

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    New Palestine
    Bradis will always get my vote. They are all very nice and don't talk to you like you know nothing. Other gun shops I've been too will talk to you like you've never owned a gun in your life. they always seem to have a good stock of things even in this current state of the firearms market.

Go Bradis!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I cry foul! I'm from "da region" and up here we vote, vote often, vote under the name of Mickey Mouse, our dead relatives vote, we get our union buddies from IL to vote, and then we vote again just in case. The voting system on this website is NOT letting me do this. It's a conspiracy by you southern rednecks to keep us in Da Hood suppressed. FOUL!!! FOUL!!! :rofl:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    voted. We have a lot of participation from the region, but will be hard to beat just the numbers. Here is to still hoping for the best and that Blythes wins, cause they are the best shop

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Blythe's Sport Shop. They hosted a Midnight INGO shoot. Free range time, special deals, and they donated a year range pass for a drawing at the end of the night.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This is a tough decision. Out of the list of 10, three of them I have spent about equal time and money in.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Put my vote in for Bradis last night, and then had another great experience in there this morning with Jeremy, Dave, and my Chinese T53 Carbine. Thanks guys!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    What's the point of this? Bradis will always win. Kinda one sided and pointless

I voted bradis again and think that the numbers already will result in there really being no point in a round 3 if it continues.

BGF is BY FAR closer to me then Bradis but I BY FAR perfer to go to Bradis and will spend money there first... Far better consistant customer service amoung other issues that they don't have.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    I like Bradis a great deal, but Plainfield Shooting Supplies usually makes me a - slightly - better deal on new purchases so they get my vote.
    Beech Grove Firearms has a nice new store, but they are members of the Indiana Merchants For Tax Fairness - the group lobbying Indiana government to impose an internet sales tax. No thanks.

ylwfever69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Greenwood
    I voted for Bradis because they have always been very helpful and price competitive. I am not surprised to not see Elmore's on the voting poll. I went in to Elmore's today and they had Pmags for $100.50 a 30 round clip. All I have to say is WOW!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom