Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Round 2

Monday, January 16th - Monday, January 30th

INGO members will be allowed one vote for their favorite Gun Shop using our polling system. (Votes will be anonymous.) Top 5 Gun Shops will move on to the final round.

Congratulations:

21st Century Firearms
    Bite the Bullet
    Beech Grove Firearms
    Bradis
    Blythe's
    Down By The Tracks
    Indy Trading Post
    Midwest
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    Tactical Shotgunner

Round 2 Rules

• You may vote for 1 shop. Vote carefully as INGO will not go back if you clicked the wrong button
    • 1 entry per registered member
    • Creating a shill account(s) to vote more than once will get you banned and possibly DQ the shop
    • Gun shop that has more than one location is only listed once
    • Gun shop does not need to be an INGO Advertising Supporter
    • Gun shop owners/employees are allowed to vote in this contest
    • INGO mods are allowed to vote in this contest
    • Round 2 ends Monday January 30 2012
    • INGOers may post in this thread but comments must be "on topic" and we will remove posts at any time in this thread that are not helpful to this contest.
    What happens next?

On Monday January 30th INGO Staff will tabulate the 5 most requested Gun Shops. 5 Gun Shops will move on to the 3rd and Final Round Wednesday, February 1st - Wednesday, February 29th .

1 Gun Shop will win!

:ingo:

Last edited by a moderator:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Come on NWI you have to show the rest of the state how we vote, vote often, vote for the dead, vote again, send in absentie votes, vote again, and ask for a recount when we don't win.

=)

Vote Byltes!!!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I made a mistake calculating the votes. Bite the Bullet in Seymour was in the top 10. ACME Sports also in Seymour was very close to the top 10. When I was calculating I must have gotten my Seymour shops messed up.

I apologize to ACME and I'm proud that we have another INGO Advertising Site Supporter in the top 10. This was my mistake. Round 2 will move forward in slightly messed up alphabetical order.

If you had voted for ACME and you would like to change that vote to BTB and the system doesn't allow you to vote again you can PM me. Thanks!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I made a mistake calculating the votes. Bite the Bullet in Seymour was in the top 10. ACME Sports also in Seymour was very close to the top 10. When I was calculating I must have gotten my Seymour shops messed up.

I apologize to ACME and I'm proud that we have another INGO Advertising Site Supporter in the top 10. This was my mistake. Round 2 will move forward in slightly messed up alphabetical order.

If you had voted for ACME and you would like to change that vote to BTB and the system doesn't allow you to vote again you can PM me. Thanks!

You're a good man for acknowledging your errors... (in the four years I've been on this forum, I met quite a few members but not you. What the heck man, don't you get out?)

nickl16

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    I usually stick to the Griffith Blyth's but have been gradually making more trips out to Valpo, they seem to give me some better deals. Both stores have been very good to deal with. I will agree that Brian is one of the best to deal with at the Griffith store.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom