• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm thinking about a Vortex Viper pst 1-4 for my new rifle but before ordering one I would like to check one out, does any local shops have one in stock in the Indy area? or does anyone can let me take a look at theirs (I would really appreciate it) as I don't want to spend that kind of money on something I may not like.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    I think the 1500 is next weekend, Alan with A&A Optics generally has a booth there and will most likely have one. On a side note, I held one last weekend and will be buying one from him next month.

TWalker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    New Castle
    I have one that you are more than welcome to look through if you want to see it outside and on a rifle. I'm in Indy on Tuesdays and could probably be available after work around 4:30-5 ish

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have one that you are more than welcome to look through if you want to see it outside and on a rifle. I'm in Indy on Tuesdays and could probably be available after work around 4:30-5 ish

Thanks for the offer, I will let you know if I can meet you on Tuesday thanks.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I just bought a used one from a fellow INGO'er and just got back from the range sighting it in today. Some of the best bang for the buck I've ever seen and I love the reticle. Plus, I hear they stand by their product, so I'm not sure what's not to love! Best of luck.

Top Bottom