• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As you guys know I will not be undersold, and I found a deal on the strikefire for this weekend so I will be selling them for 129 vs the normal price of 169. This deal is only good until sunday at 10pm.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Crap! I bought one from PSA only 5 minutes ago! I got it for $129, but you'd probably ship faster.

If you ever see a sale on them I will always match it. Its hard to keep track of every sale in the country, so I appriciate knowing there is a cheaper place to get them than me so I can adjust my price for the duration of the sale.

Folks that order from this tonight will probably have them at their house on monday:D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Wish I could come up with some fast cash. Guess I will have to wait awhile and hope they go back on sale.

I never know when they go on sale either. The only time I do sales is when I have to price match. These sales are actually cheaper than I buy them for and you wont find any other Vortex dealers willing to lose money to make sure their customer base doesnt buy elsewhere. PSA does these sales to get folks to place a order knowing you will pick up other items while your there.

Even though they dont make money on the strikefire they will make money on the other things you buy.

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    Awesome deal for someone looking for a good optic. After my recent purchases through Alan, I am a customer for life.

I am going to go write a feedback thread, instead of cluttering this up.

+1 for 42769vette!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This sale is closed. Ill continue working with the few people who Im waiting on payment for, but outside of them its done. I appriciate all who participated.

Im sure in a few days somone will ask me to go back and sell them one becuase they missed the sale. The answer will be "I cant do it bud"

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This sale is closed. Ill continue working with the few people who Im waiting on payment for, but outside of them its done. I appriciate all who participated.

Im sure in a few days somone will ask me to go back and sell them one becuase they missed the sale. The answer will be "I cant do it bud"

Thanks Alan. I may have to look into this in the future or possibly the Sparc. Dropped my $$ at Plainfield and Bradis this past week, so needed to postpone this purchase.

I have a PA on my 15-22 currently, but looking for something for my AR.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield

Can you sell me one!!

Top Bottom