• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang it! That's a great price and I was just looking at one of these on Palmetto State's site and even thought about emailing you to ask you about them. Unfortunately between Christmas, bills, the new AK... I'm tapped. :tantrum: How do they compare to the Sparc? I'm not opposed to more "entry level" for my use, especially given Vortex's reputation and warranty.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Dang it! That's a great price and I was just looking at one of these on Palmetto State's site and even thought about emailing you to ask you about them. Unfortunately between Christmas, bills, the new AK... I'm tapped. :tantrum: How do they compare to the Sparc? I'm not opposed to more "entry level" for my use, especially given Vortex's reputation and warranty.

functionally they are the same, I personally prefer the sparc for the 30 dollar diffrence due to the extra mounting options. For 70 dollar diffrence id go with the strikefire.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    functionally they are the same, I personally prefer the sparc for the 30 dollar diffrence due to the extra mounting options. For 70 dollar diffrence id go with the strikefire.
    Do they make a see-thru mount that would work with these? I was thinking that might solve my cowitness issue with an AK.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So Allen, when does the 1-4X PST go on sale?:)

I spend alot of every day searching for prices cheaper than mine. If I ever find one, my product goes on sale (even if I lose money) until the other vendor raises theirs. If you ever find them cheaper than I sell them for PLEASE let me know.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    How long is the sale price good for?

That I dont know. I have no desire to sell them for 129 as at that price I dont make money (no business strives to break even) but I will always do my absolute best to make sure there is never a cheaper price on the net. Obviously I cant monitor every vendor at all times, but I do my best. When the Other vendor raises their prices I will do the same. It could be tonight, It could be monday.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    strikefire yes, sparc no. I have not tried it, but I don't think it would solve the ak cowitness issue
    I guess technically it wouldn't be "cowitness" since I wouldn't be looking through the optic, but my thinking is that it might allow me to still use my irons as a backup if needed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I spend alot of every day searching for prices cheaper than mine. If I ever find one, my product goes on sale (even if I lose money) until the other vendor raises theirs. If you ever find them cheaper than I sell them for PLEASE let me know.

Thanks. Sorry about the misspell of your name! I will make sure you make something on a sale to me!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I guess technically it wouldn't be "cowitness" since I wouldn't be looking through the optic, but my thinking is that it might allow me to still use my irons as a backup if needed.

Ya I knew what you ment, I dont think the hole is big enough to make sighting threw it a easy task, but it might be possibable

Top Bottom