• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MutedUziel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    I was wondering if anyone has dealt with the local CLEO here in town. (Vincennes)
    I am considering trying to get my first Title 2 item ( 9mm can) and was wondering if he was NFA friendly or if i should look into a Trust.

P.s. Would you suggest an individual purchase or setting up a NFA trust?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Not from personal experience in Vincennes, but I've heard there is only one town in Indiana who refuses to sign off and I don't think that was it. I would so go the individual route unless you can't get signature. If you are against having your fingerprints taken or photos, go the trust route. Trust's can't have identifying markers. :)

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I don't know anything about the Vincennes Chief but I'd run it by him and see what happens.
    First you might stop in at Fort Sackville and see what Orville knows about it.

Bonehead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Vincennes
    Well, if it was this time last year I would have said you wouldn't have a problem because I know for a fact the old chief was class 3 friendly.

But, since we have a new mayor and chief ..... I have no idea how he feels about it, though still don't really think it would be an issue.

If you live in the county and not in town I would just go talk to the sheriff (who is class 3 friendly AFAIK)

Oh and as far as asking Orville at Fort Sackville about it, don't bother he will have no idea , he not into class 3 stuff nor does he want to be ;) .

Top Bottom