• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    For years my wife and mom were not crazy about guns... Got them okay with guns.. The got them shooting.... Mom is about to buy a pistol for herself... Wife and I just had our second child and she made it clear that if someone break in the house that she is getting one of the guns... Before the addition she would at she would hide...

A few minutes ago she said when we have the spare cash we should get her LTCH and a carry pistol!!!!!! I about had a stroke... She knows about the log jam at gun stores... Has seen them, and knows about the LTCH back log but when we got mine we could only afford one.

Figure we will get her LTCH fairly soon and she can use my carry while I am at work till we can get her something of her own... Best part is is that she seems to be more into the larger calibers and has shot .45 auto...

Today is a good day!!!

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Congratulations! As the saying goes: when seconds count the police are only minutes away. Hope she has fun with her carry and never has to use it for its intended purpose.

IXC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Thats great my wife just asked if we could get her ltch last week to. Makes me proud

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My mother, who has never really cared either way about guns, informed me last night that she's getting her CCW (Ohio) and she's going to start carrying. When asked why, she told me she has a real problem with people infringing on her rights. Go Obama! Keep making converts!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Way to go! I'm sure you will feel she (and your little ones) are a lot safer when your working. From what I have seen at the GS's, there are still some "decent buys" (no real cheap deals, but), and some stock of handguns. The panic does seem to be subsiding a bit on some ammo and handguns. Still bad on anything connected to AR's, AK's etc.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom