• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I am not one that usually posts anything about my personal life but today has been a bad day.
    My daughter was pregnant with twins and had some major complications arise. They took the babies today at a very early time in the pregnancy. I found out that I was going to be a Grandpa to my first granddaughter X2. But because of all of the complications we lost 1 of them. The other is fighting hard and hopefully will do fine.

I guess I am just posting my feelings because being the tough guy I try to be I don't like to show emotion. I am trying to be the strong one for my family but this is a tough one.

UPDATE Just got off the phone and was told that my 2nd granddaughter has gone on to be with her sister. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I feel for you my friend. if there is anything I can do for your family, please let me know. the good news is that Indianapolis has world-class NICU facilities in more than one hospital chain. stay strong and take things one day at a time. your journey will feel like a roller coaster with highs and lows but trust in the professionals and their abilities. my Addy was 23 ounces at birth and was taken early due to complications beyond anyone's control. hang in there and stay strong. remember that showing emotion is normal and not a weakness. also be sure to ask the staff if you need or want anything, especially information.

Dargasonus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    So sorry to hear, I hope the other one pulls through.

Early in my wifes pregnancy they told us one of our twins didn't make it, this turned out to be false and they were both born healthy, but it's amazing how much it hurts losing (or thinking you lost) someone you hadn't met yet..

I feel your pain, sending up a prayer.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    As an identical twin myself - we were born way premature and they told my folks that I wouldn't make it long enough to come home from the hospital. 46 years later I'm still around. There is hope, my friend. Sorry for your loss, and prayers from our family that other one fights hard and makes it.

Mrs Evilwrench

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    Sometimes just knowing you are not alone makes all the difference. You are a strong person, and your were able to realize that sometimes you need to ask for help carrying a heavy burden. We are here to help you however we can.

Top Bottom