Vanguard: Fully Automatic America (video)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I was perusing HULU and ran across this video. Vanguard is uber-liberal/hippie stuff, but figured it wasn't too horrible and would share. Some mis-information, but it is what it is. The video's about 50 minutes long though but here it is on Youtube,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExXMEfCZqwM]YouTube - Fully Automatic America: Vanguard[/ame]

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    He seems very well informed and is presenting a lot of facts. What i don't get is why he keeps saying the criminals have automatic rifles and AK47's. He KNOWS they're not fully-auto, and yet he keeps saying it. Overall i am liking it at the 40 minute mark, but i still find this odd.

Now I've watched the whole thing. I'm a little upset that he never pointed out that the guns are already illegal and making it more illegal to have them would not slow down any of those criminals. I do think this could almost be prime time tv material. I enjoyed watching it.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Interesting clip. Thanks for sharing, Nate.

I think the part that bugged me the most was at the very end, as he's narrating a conclusion. He poses the question "who's to blame?-- the dealer? the gangster? the Founding Fathers? the hobbyist?"

Why did he act like that was such a tough question to answer? THOSE WHO COMMIT THE VIOLENCE ARE TO BLAME! He seemed like a fairly intelligent guy, until he asked that stupid question.

Top Bottom