• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    If you like a reshoot :): on some of the state stages we are using the lower 4 bays with the stages that were on them but reworked some. Stage 11 will stay the same.

Put a classifier on bay 5 and stay on the lower part. I have to pick a classifier that will fit in that bay.

You can park on the lower parking if its not to wet or on the upper lot and walk down.

$15.00

See you there. :welcome: Brent

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Craig and I are in. He wants another crack at Stage 11. He only shot half the targets the first time.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    He was concerned that there weren't enough pasters for 3 days

Looking at the scores he was doing the same thing at South Central. If the gunsmith comes through Wednesday I may be shooting this match with a new gun.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Looking at the scores he was doing the same thing at South Central. If the gunsmith comes through Wednesday I may be shooting this match with a new gun.

I will be working this weekend , It's been awhile since I've had to do that but I am running out of vacation.

Is this the fabled gun that I saw on a workbench a month or so ago:)

Have fun guys and reddem some of my mikes:) on satge 11

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be working this weekend , It's been awhile since I've had to do that but I am running out of vacation.

Is this the fabled gun that I saw on a workbench a month or so ago:)

Have fun guys and reddem some of my mikes:) on satge 11

That is the one.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well, I gotta work Sat. If I can get home and load enuff bullets for 2 shooter I am going to bring my nephew again. He is bitten and been practicing. It was great that C. Illiff took him under his wing at ACC and someone to mentor him besides me.
    I want to make this one as I want a couple stages back myself.
    See ya'all there.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    OK, I'm in for a Sunday match, anybody wanna share a ride from Indy? I was thinking this weekend was in T.H., read this, checked the schedule and it's Warsaw. Never been there, ought to be fun.
    TIA,
    Vince

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Got the new gun but it is not broke in yet. I may just test it under match conditions on Sunday. It is not hard chromed yet. GH and I are thinking about what else we want to do to the slide before hard chrome is applied.

Looks good. Trigger is nice. Had front cocking serations. Grip and magwell and mag release are identical to the Brazos but no black tape.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    If all the stuff I ordered arrives on time, I should be in. The ol' M&P357 had to get sent off for some work, so I have an ostensibly more proper game setup in the making.

First rounds out of the thing will be on Sunday morning. I've already got my excuse :):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    If all the stuff I ordered arrives on time, I should be in. The ol' M&P357 had to get sent off for some work, so I have an ostensibly more proper game setup in the making.

First rounds out of the thing will be on Sunday morning. I've already got my excuse :):

Perfect!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Got the new gun but it is not broke in yet. I may just test it under match conditions on Sunday. It is not hard chromed yet. GH and I are thinking about what else we want to do to the slide before hard chrome is applied.

Looks good. Trigger is nice. Had front cocking serations. Grip and magwell and mag release are identical to the Brazos but no black tape.

My black tape has disapeared as well, it's nice not having to worry about it

Top Bottom