• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    South Central will be hosting a match May 30th to make up for the match canceled on May 2nd. Hope everyone can make it out.

The June match will be held at its regular time the following weekend, June 6th.

Thanks

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Well I was there on the 4th. It was weird, like they cancelled it or something?!? But that's ok, because I'm a member and shot anyhow because it ain't training if it ain't raining!

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Just wanted to keep this near the top since it's not a normally scheduled match. Hope people can make it out!!

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Round count? Standard five stages?

Coach, I can look in to the round count, I'm guessing Max would know. As for the stages it should be set up exactly the same way we had planned on setting it up for the regular scheduled match. So five stages. If the round count is super important I don't mind investigating for you, just let me know.

Thanks

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rain, or 100.2F fevers?

Rain usually won't stop me.

However . . . I have been stopped for this match already. I've been reminded that my twin nephews graduate on 29MAY10 and their open house is on 30MAY10. I could go to the match and shoot, but it'll probably be the last thing I do for a while without a limp.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Hey Somebody asked me to share rides at ACC last season, me being me didn't get number or email,

and I forget my pants without help, if you asked me or in general talked to me and I said I'd get back with you please remind me

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Rain usually won't stop me.

However . . . I have been stopped for this match already. I've been reminded that my twin nephews graduate on 29MAY10 and their open house is on 30MAY10. I could go to the match and shoot, but it'll probably be the last thing I do for a while without a limp.

This is an acceptable excuse

Fevers below 103 and "grading papers" are not

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is an acceptable excuse

Fevers below 103 and "grading papers" are not

Hey!

100 F for me is like 103 for a normal human.

I won't be grading papers this weekend, but I am making syllabi for four different classes. Will that suffice? Probably not.

All I have are excuses. I'm a Steffan and a half.

Wait. I just remembered that my other sister (the older of the two) will be in town for the graduation. Being in her presence is likely to be worse than whatever the other sister will do to me in retribution for not attending the open house. So I could avoid that, get to shoot a match, and then pay the price afterward for my cowardice (I'm used to that).

Looks like the risk assessment favors me going to South Central on the 30th.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Hey!

Wait. I just remembered that my other sister (the older of the two) will be in town for the graduation. Being in her presence is likely to be worse than whatever the other sister will do to me in retribution for not attending the open house.

I have one of those! The evil sister:n00b:
    You can pick your squad but you can't pick your sister:dunno:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's simple really, it's either:

stefans.jpg

OR

bevon.jpg