Come out and have a good time.

Brent

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Probably won't make this one... I'm scheduled to work Saturday and Sunday nights as well as Thursday and Friday. But if I can find a way out I will be there because you put on one heck of a Match! :yesway:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Dont know yet on this one guys with the graduation and all my wekend is gonna be pretty busy. But if the boss gives me the green light Ill be there... God knows I could use the trigger time before Area 5

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Warsaw on Sunday? I'll be there with Nate and Eric. Maybe my Limited gun will extract casings this time.

Last edited:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Definite maybe!

Hopefully, I feel up to making the drive. A 150 mile commute each day for work makes driving the LAST thing I feel like doing on the weekend :wallbash: But a good match might be worth it, and I don't think I can holdout until the 26th. Forecast for the Sunday looks perfect.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Definite maybe!

Hopefully, I feel up to making the drive. A 150 mile commute each day for work makes driving the LAST thing I feel like doing on the weekend :wallbash: But a good match might be worth it, and I don't think I can holdout until the 26th. Forecast for the Sunday looks perfect.

We generally start the car pool train around Bob Evans in Kokomo. Send me or any of the other Indy folks a PM if you decide to go.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Definite maybe!

We generally start the car pool train around Bob Evans in Kokomo. Send me or any of the other Indy folks a PM if you decide to go.

Dido! Now that I am in North Indy, K-mo is mutual. I live in Zionsville we could meet sooner. PM us and lets make the trip. I need some range time before A5

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    If you are there with "bells" on you have to ring in and ring out! Could be painful! (old cavalry tradition) Nate may miss this one. Hoping Eric and I will be there from NPCCC. Always a great match.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    The 4H has ask to put a donation box to buy pellits. The 4h set's up a trailer at the county fair that is a pelit target range for kids. All free of charge to the kids. They come up short on money to buy this year so we are trying help out. Last year they shot 25,000 pelits at the fair all free to get kids interreated in the 4H shooting sports and maybe are sport later.

Brent

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    The 4H has ask to put a donation box to buy pellits. The 4h set's up a trailer at the county fair that is a pelit target range for kids. All free of charge to the kids. They come up short on money to buy this year so we are trying help out. Last year they shot 25,000 pelits at the fair all free to get kids interreated in the 4H shooting sports and maybe are sport later.

Brent

I'll have some SS/Prod/Revolver applications if anyone is interested. Filling in for Mongo since he may not be able to make it.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Dido! Now that I am in North Indy, K-mo is mutual. I live in Zionsville we could meet sooner. PM us and lets make the trip. I need some range time before A5

I may actually be able to make it to this! Skroggster, I would be more than happy to meet up with you and drive up. (I'm in Westfield) I'll PM you Sat. when I know better if I'll be going or not.

dmworland0709

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Where can I get information about different shoots around the state? I really want to get into a shooting match. I'm from Indianapolis, so the closer the better--but willing to travel.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Where can I get information about different shoots around the state? I really want to get into a shooting match. I'm from Indianapolis, so the closer the better--but willing to travel.

From Indy, you can find a match about 1.5 hours- 3.0 hours away every weekend.

1st Saturday Wildcat Rifle and Pistol Club near Lafayette
    1st Sunday South Central near Freetown IN (SR 135)
    2nd Sunday Silver Creek Sellersburg IN & Warsaw, IN
    3rd Sunday Riley Conservation Club (Near Terre Haute...No match in June)
    4th Sunday Atlanta, IN (31 N between Carmel and Kokomo, sort of..LOL)

Look for ACT Leagues at Atlanta or Riley for introduction into USPSA. There is an ACT league on 6/11 at Riley or 6/25 at Atlanta. PM ingo member COACH for more information. Welcome aboard:yesway:

For a more complete listing, Rob posted the correct address. I have not ventured to all the matches in Northern Indiana.

Keep your eyes peeled, there is almost always a thread for most of the USPSA/IDPA matches in Indiana

dmworland0709

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    I'm completely new to this--what does the USPSA and the other initals stand for on the shoots? I need to know what kind of gun I can shoot. Also are there 3 gun match somewhere to?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom