• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    The September USPSA Pistol match will be held on Sunday the 27th at the Atlanta Conservation Club range in Atlanta, Indiana.
    NOTE if you want to shoot ICORE it will be occurring on the 26 at ACC.

For details, location and our full calendar of events check out our website at www.atlantacc.net. It has a new look and new features including the full year’s calendar of events.

Set-up is at 8:00 am, Registration at 9, Shooters meeting at 9:45. First shot immediately after the meeting.

YOU MUST ATTEND THE SHOOTERS/SAFETY MEETING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MATCH.
    Sign-in will close at the start of the Shooters meeting.

Your help with setup is greatly appreciated. Please help tear down your last stage.

RULES: Current USPSA pistol rules - refer to http://www.uspsa.org/
    MATCH FEES: $20 per shooter. RO’s and Setup Crew half price.

There will be at least 5 stages. Round count is approximately 120.
    Classifier is 99-41 Works for Me

NOTE: All matches at AtlantaCC are conducted under a COLD RANGE as per USPSA rules. That means all guns must be either holstered (or bagged) at all times, unloaded, hammer down, with no magazine inserted. You may only handle your gun at the direction of the range officer (RO), or in the designated "safe areas." You may not handle any ammunition or loaded magazines in the safe areas! Violation of these or any other safety rules shall result in a match disqualification.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Just a reminder that the Earth Festival is this weekend in Atlanta. If you south on 19 to 286th street and turn east it will jog back to the north and become Leonard Rd. that will bring right to the range from the south.

Mike

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Just a reminder that the Earth Festival is this weekend in Atlanta. If you south on 19 to 286th street and turn east it will jog back to the north and become Leonard Rd. that will bring right to the range from the south.

Mike

Thank you sir, I would have been driving in the corn for hours. Last year I didn't get to the 3-gun shoot till 10, so I just went back home :xmad:

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    You have to turn onto 286th street just south of Atlanta. As I said earlier this turns into Leonard Rd and bends back to the north. The range will be on you right at the corner of Leonard Rd and 296th street

I am trying to add a map. I hope it works. I could not mark the location.
    map of Atlanta, IN. - Google Maps

Last edited:

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    Thanks to all of you who came out today. The weather held together and the stages worked. We have a great crew at Atlanta and it showed today.

Mike

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to all of you who came out today. The weather held together and the stages worked. We have a great crew at Atlanta and it showed today.

Mike

Once again good stages and a smooth match. Thanks for hosting. Litlratt can you post the video you took?

captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    Great match as always! The subgun demo rocked, now I have got to go count my pennies and start saving for one.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Looks like I will have to redouble my efforts. Or maybe just not have 3 mikes on one stage. The competition is fierce in SS....lol
    Congratulations Ron!!!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I shot the match clean by confining my missing to steel where I could make it up with a whole bunch of extra shots. It was embarassing.

Top Bottom