• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    LMAO!

Colt Umarex Ar-15 ar 15 .22lr M4 toilet plunger : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Description for Item # 140641947

HEEEEYYYYY...it only took two days after my first listing to have more customers return some of these fine plungers. This is a Colt licensed product, made by Walther, imported by Umarex. We are representing this as a plunger...nothing else. We are not advertising it as a firing, cycling, extracting or feeding rifle. This is to be added to the THOUSANDS of dollars I lost with these POS rifles. Buyer beware! Buyer stay away!Buyer go to the range with a sling shot instead!! Buyer go to Vegas...there is better odds there. No extra credit card charges. No shipping charges to lower 47 states. No California sales. Not allowed anywhere where plungers are not legal. Do not attempt to attach to your face like Ace Ventura.......good luck and BUYER BEWARE. This serial numbered Colt product will ship with box, manual, one magazine and a plunger head to attempt to make this useful for something.

Colt Umarex M4 Carbine 22 L.R. 22LR Poop Scooper : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Description for Item # 140387169

This a pretty darn good poop scooper. Or it would be a great down rigger for holding a Bluegill under in a good current while flathead fishing. It functions a little better than a "Rubber Ducky" as a training tool but barely. It has a laser, a forward grip, quad rail, two mags, a Colt logo on the side...but don't hold your breathe...it doesn't work like a Colt...they just get paid for the name. Is unreliable. Unworthy. And priced a 1 penny....free shipping to lower 47 states. No credit card charges. No hope. No love. Good Luck. Clearly stating...NO returns, buyer beware, buyer get a real gun instead, buyer go fishing. Check out our other fine selection of Umarex guns returned to by people who were dumb enough to think they could spend their hard earned money on a Colt gun and have it work. Silly hard working Americans. We gladly refunded their money so we could lose hundreds and hundreds dollars. Thanks Colt.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I'd bet the person reporting him has alot of these pos's that he's also trying to unload and doesn't want the truth to be known.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Even though they're junk ARs, i'm sure new guts would fix the problem. That being said, 300 bucks is a hellofa deal for upper/lowers!

Oh. They're .22 LR? Shoot.

tsmysak1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Hey I know that guy.... Ernie.

He's cool and the ad is similar to the way he acts in person.

He has a nice shop and is good to deal with. Bought several guns from him in the past.

Top Bottom