• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    i like how he informed everyone first before doing it. and then the fact it kinda changed the sherriffs mind slightly as none of the kids even noticed the gun

this video is definitely soothing knowing that it can happen without someone over reacting about it

AlwaysVigilant

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    Michigan, by way of Indianapolis
    They almost got rid of GFZ's altogether but the Governor lost his nerve after Newtown.

The bill would have changed a lot of things for the better, most notably the registration system, and the ancient "license to purchase" farce for people who don't have a CPL.

The State police railroaded the bill more than the Governor lost his nerve...though both are true.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    They almost got rid of GFZ's altogether but the Governor lost his nerve after Newtown.

I, for one, will never forget the MI Governor's veto.

Had an opportunity to be a true leader, turn the tenor of the national conversation on the issue upside down, and actually make MI schools safer. Instead, he chickens out.

Just another politician rather than a statesman.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I, for one, will never forget the MI Governor's veto.

Had an opportunity to be a true leader, turn the tenor of the national conversation on the issue upside down, and actually make MI schools safer. Instead, he chickens out.

Just another politician rather than a statesman.

Agreed. I won't vote for him again.

T2D4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    lol. love these cowboys out to prove a point. keep trying and let us know how that works out.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Now that he's proven to everyone that it's NBD, then next time he should just go and carry. No warning, no phone calls, nothing. It's his right. He went above and beyond this time. Now that it's NBD, just go.

I dislike the fact that the deputy kept saying that he should call the school, etc., each time he wants to do so. Does he need to call before he brings in his cell phone or bottle of water?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I think a follow up video would be useful. Obviously, everyone in power at that school should be aware by now of the legality of him OCing. I'd like to see their real reaction if he showed up unannounced with his gun. It probably would have been more effective if he had done that first though.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    We can't negative rep anymore. Otherwise, some people would definitely be on 'the list' to get some.

The video has been removed, but hopefully we can get IN to adopt something similar, but you can carry however you choose, as long as you JFC.

Top Bottom