• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    These threads are so pathetic it's hilarious. I feel far more threatend by attorneys than I do LEO's, which everyone else should also! I'd say that your far more likely to be screwed by a dirt bag money loving attorney than a police officer!

Tell you what in the next thread where an attorney is threatening someone with a gun for that person obeying the law I'll post an article about how to avoid attorneys.

Deal?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    These threads are so pathetic it's hilarious. I feel far more threatend by attorneys than I do LEO's, which everyone else should also! I'd say that your far more likely to be screwed by a dirt bag money loving attorney than a police officer!:dunno:
    Yeah, but will they violate your rights like Frank and Phylo?

:laugh:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seriously, aside from it being a foregone conclusion that any LEO in motor carrier enforcement is there to collect revenue, it is extremely difficult to predict what to expect from a LEO we don't already know, and if we give the benefit of the doubt, it is too late when we find out that in the event we are mistaken in doing so. You gentlemen, on the other hand, have nothing to lose in the situation. It may be frustrating to deal with distrust on account of the uniform, but you have far less risk in the situation than we do--and when the encounter is over for you it is over. Not necessarily so for us.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    People try to avoid the police but sometimes the police come to them, when all they want is coffee.

And attorneys don't "come to you"? My wife was involved in the most minor of all fender benders and we got bombarded with letters from attorneys wanting to sue everyone...over a very minor property damage crash...think of the money those idiots cost us (everyone) in insurance!

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    Seriously, aside from it being a foregone conclusion that any LEO in motor carrier enforcement is there to collect revenue, it is extremely difficult to predict what to expect from a LEO we don't already know, and if we give the benefit of the doubt, it is too late when we find out that in the event we are mistaken in doing so. You gentlemen, on the other hand, have nothing to lose in the situation. It may be frustrating to deal with distrust on account of the uniform, but you have far less risk in the situation than we do--and when the encounter is over for you it is over. Not necessarily so for us.

For LEO's, they have quit a bit to lose in many casual encounters and as far as it being over right then, not a lot of times.;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    And attorneys don't "come to you"? My wife was involved in the most minor of all fender benders and we got bombarded with letters from attorneys wanting to sue everyone...over a very minor property damage crash...think of the money those idiots cost us (everyone) in insurance!
    Did they come at her with the force of law behind them though? :dunno:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    This thread delivers. I'm heading into work now I think I will stop at the gas station and have me a couple of consensual encounter there... But in the shopping area and not the restroom. Maybe after that I will swing in McDonald's, grab me a Diet Coke, and have a few more consensual encounters. I do have a fresh layer of Highly shine Kiwi on my boots tonight that is just begging to be rubbed off on a neck

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    This thread delivers. I'm heading into work now I think I will stop at the gas station and have me a couple of consensual encounter there... But in the shopping area and not the restroom. Maybe after that I will swing in McDonald's, grab me a Diet Coke, and have a few more consensual encounters. I do have a fresh layer of Highly shine Kiwi on my boots tonight that is just begging to be rubbed off on a neck

Ahahaha!!:yesway: Do it!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

Good luck and happy hunting.:patriot:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You never let me down sir, especially when you are beating me. Seriously, keep that damn boot of my neck, you know I have sensitive skin :D

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    So much for talking to people while working. Look, it's great to know how to conduct yourself in public but for crying out loud...LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!! Sometimes a conversation is just that...a conversation.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    So much for talking to people while working. Look, it's great to know how to conduct yourself in public but for crying out loud...LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!! Sometimes a conversation is just that...a conversation.
    Denny, you hitting me with a flashlight and yelling STOP RESISTING is not a consensual conversation, you will never convince me of that. And I thought we were friends :laugh:

Top Bottom