• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sfehrman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Greenwood
    What exactly are these "The Official Status Update Thread: Part ##- The Breakfast Club" threads for?
    I am still new around here and not sure I understand the point of these?

Please dont yell at me if I am missing the obvious sometimes I am just a little slow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The status update threads are for people too lazy or fearful to have an actual Facebook account. Basically a way to waste time.

So negative mrjarrel...............many do not care for the Facebook life style. I have an account on Fb but rarely use it. I do post in the waste of time threads you mention. My time, waste as I want...........:):

Lighten up francis

OP...the point is....there is no point. Just a few folks that have a few things to say outside of gun info or political insanity. More like a port in the storm.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's the show about nothing! It actually started a long time ago when a bunch of us became friends and started a thread to kid around on , catch up on things, and plan get together's on! There basically is no quality posts to be had in there, so if you have less than 50 quality posts they will (Mod') remove your posts in there until you get your 50 in!

So make your 50 and come on in and join in on the fun! I have made a lot of good friends over the years in there! and that about sums it up! Hope this helps! :)

sfehrman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2013
    Greenwood
    Thanks for clearing this up for me. I always check out the "What's new" section and it is usually littered with new posts in the Breakfast Club.
    I look forward to reaching my 50 posts sometime. I need to find some more topics on here for me to help contribute to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So negative mrjarrel...............many do not care for the Facebook life style. I have an account on Fb but rarely use it. I do pest in the waste of time threads you mention. My time, waste as I want...........:):

Lighten up francis

OP...the point is....there is no point. Just a few folks that have a few things to say outside of gun info or political insanity. More like a port in the storm.

^^^^This^^^^ It's just "real time" (almost) banter and conversation amongst people talking about whatever comes to mind. It's fun sometimes.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well that doesnt seem very welcoming to the new guy.
    Thanks I appreciate it

Welcome to INGO! Develop thick skin and don't be a crybaby. We pick on each other around here, but its mostly all in fun. Think of the status update thread as like an old school chat room where we just BS about whatever. Any posts in there will not count towards your "50 quality posts", because babbling pointlessness is the nature of the thread.

:ingo: :welcome:

Top Bottom