• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ever wonder why Uncle Ted has never made his own gun? Me too. But after hearing the same info from 2 different sources (both friends of mine that do not know each other) I might have some interesting news.

One of Ted's longtime friends owns a company in Indiana. They have manufacturing capabilities. Rumor has it that him and Ted are in the first stages of "The ultimate AR." I'm not sure if is just parts or a complete rifle or just a prototype to be taken to another manufacturer.

Am I spreading a rumor? Maybe. I would not post it here or anywhere else if I did not completely trust my sources.

All I can say is maybe in a year or two, we will be able to buy parts or a complete "Uncle Ted" AR.

Last edited:

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Uncle Ted doesn't do anything if he can't make money from it.:):

I'd buy my first AR if Ted had something to do with it. Not only does he talk the talk, but he walks the walk.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That's really cool. I know Jim Brown. He was a customer of mine years ago. A stand up guy IMHO. And this place is right down the road. I am excited for Michiana!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It worked for Sears with TeD Williams. Everything from baseball gloves, shirts pants and jackets to fishing rods and guns with Ted Williams name on them. Maybe another Ted could make sears a hit again.

bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    Very cool lower reciever. built my first ar with a Delaware machinery lower, made in my hometown muncie. With so many to choose from, why not get a cool one? Anyone seen one of these? I wonder if the prices are reasonable.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I honestly can't hold the draft business against uncle ted, the damn draft is about as bad as obamacare, forcing a citizen to do against their will, especially for a war we had no business being in

Top Bottom