• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I have gotten money back a few different times from this site. Definitely a must look.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I love that site. I've often spent several minutes inputting lots of friends and family names in there - generally without any success.

Funny story: I was traveling for work one week and staying in Michigan City. Bored one evening, I hopped online and searched for my last name. Someone with that same last name popped up as being IN Michigan City - and was "owed" in the 'hood of $10k dollars. I looked up his name in an online phone book - and called him. A complete stranger - out of the blue. Told him that I was just a dude that shared the same last name, but that he may be interested in checking the site out. I really hope that feller got his money!

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Found one for my deceased Grandfather, but it says the total is $0.00. Darn...

Edit: They were 2 outstanding shares to a stock worth about $10 a piece. Better than nothing!

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Ive never even heard of this, pretty cool deal though. Have a few friends and family I'll have to let know.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am owe $17.00 I have known about it for 5-6 years. It's from a insurance company that I used to have. It's from years go. Maybe some time I will cash it out.

Top Bottom