• ...and so much more!
  • backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    WLKI News Currently the top story

It says they beat up the clerk and stole several rifles and pistols. This isn't the first time this store has been robbed but I don't think it has happended during the day while open, more a break-in after hours thing previously. I happened to pass on the way to work and saw cops multiplying ,while I was getting gas next door, and the area was being taped off.

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    That title is misleading dude, especially to wrestling fans like myself.
    I thought you meant this dude,

UltimateWarrior007.jpeg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, I was wondering why he'd be in Angola instead of either just west of me or on one of the coasts.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I was reading the article when first posted, I saw nothing about the wrestler, but now that I see others thought what I thought, I call false advertisement!

Cigar Bob

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Mishawaka, Indiana
    Just had a guy get robbed at knife point in the Walmart parking lot last week. He went in and made a deposit and went back to his vehicle to count his money when a man approached him and put a knife to his chest and stole his money. These days more and more I am glad I carry.

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    I kinda had it in mind that it would attract the wrong kind of attention but I posted anyway.:D Just proof to the people that always say, but I live in so and so a town and nothing happens here because its so small. Angola is small and they strongarmed a gunshop!

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    36   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Just read it on Indiananews center !
    Man those guy's etheir were nuts or awful brave walk into a gun shop and rob the place ?!!
    I have never been at the ultimate warrier shop but most of the shops i visit the the owner, clerk ,counter guy and/or even a customer is armed also IMO that would be like sticking your head in a lions mouth ! i am betting that the B G is familiar with the shop!!

backtrail540

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    Angola, IN
    I think he usually keeps a revolver by him at his desk, so I am guessing that is why they asked about the fishing equipment first, to lure him away. I bet he starts keeping one on his side.

Top Bottom