• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    The owners of the first gun run accuratereloading.com. He's from the UAE(i think Dubai) and could buy that rifle new again every day and not have to worry about the cost. Sweet indoor, under ground range though.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    "We're not doing that anymore!"
    Thats the best line i've heard for a while.

Myself and couple guys in the office were rolling laughing at the first vid. Priceless!

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    An armor-piercing round is in order when shooting steel at close range with a 50 BMG. I saw Gunny Ermey do that on the History Channel -- goes through it like butter.

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    I had the privilege of punishing myself with a 600 nitro express double rifle way back in the 60s. to say it was memorable would be under stating it . thats probally whats wrong with me now.:n00b: :ingo:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hilarious! I couldn't turn away. I even found myself replaying parts of it over and over. Especially the one near the end that gets knocked right out from under his turban! Every person I've shown this video to has laughed out loud.:rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Hilarious! I couldn't turn away. I even found myself replaying parts of it over and over. Especially the one near the end that gets knocked right out from under his turban! Every person I've shown this video to has laughed out loud.:rofl::hehe::rofl::hehe:
    Yeah, I found it last weekend, and have probably watched it 30 or so times. It's a scream.

Top Bottom