• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    May the enemies of our liberties always be furious.

But I think that fear must be nothing compared to the fear the first graders in Sandy Hook Elementary School felt as their lives ended in a hail of bullets,

Hey, Gabby, your political necromancy is not working. No longer can you use victims as your stalking horses.

What else ya got, Jersey Gal of the West?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I think it's time to revive the old "I'm the NRA" campaign. I'm sick of people talking about the NRA as though it's some shadow organization.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Notice how Gabby Giffords got a lot more liberal after suffering severe brain damage. This should surprise no one.

Gabby Giffords also falsely implies that her shooter evaded a background check http://bit.ly/10KcVTR

Thank God Gabby Giffords didn't get hit by a ****ing car or she'd be whining about how we all need to walk to work.

Somebody's dog once bit me. Therefore Gabby Giffords shouldn't be allowed to own a dog. That's liberal logic, folks.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But I think that fear must be nothing compared to the fear the first graders in Sandy Hook Elementary School felt as their lives ended in a hail of bullets,

A complete lie. You cannot make stuff up anymore. Go back to blood rolling.

Holmes at Aurora underwent a background check. How did that work out?

Lanza at Sandy Hook murdered his mother. Perhaps a federal prohibition on matricide would help?

Toomey-Manchin would have helped prevent nothing. Toomey-Manchin would not have been enforced and would have been widely ignored.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Why is it they beat their fists like a 6yo when they don't get what they want?

Good question. They're just babies IMO. I'm glad they're mad, that means we won this battle. The war is not over yet though. IIRC the next round of voting starts at noon today, they'll just be that much more upset (I hope).

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Quote: “I’m asking citizens to go to their offices and say: You’ve disappointed me, and there will be consequences.” End Quote

This quote by Ms Giffords could almost be taken as a threat.

I could see someone writing in a letter, "Senator _____, I am disappointed in the way you voted on the amendment. When you run for office in a few years, you will not get my vote."

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, and it isn't a threat... :dunno:

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    A complete lie. You cannot make stuff up anymore. Go back to blood rolling.

Holmes at Aurora underwent a background check. How did that work out?

Lanza at Sandy Hook murdered his mother. Perhaps a federal prohibition on matricide would help?

Toomey-Manchin would have helped prevent nothing. Toomey-Manchin would not have been enforced and would have been widely ignored.

Lanza underwent a background check also one or two weeks before he killed his mother and stole her guns. He failed the check and was denied. The current system WORKED!!:rockwoot:

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    It's too bad that Gabby got shot. But she needs to recognize that it was a crazy DEMOCRAT that shot her. Not the NRA. Not law abiding gun owning citizens. Not Republicans. Not ANY right wing organization. It was someone from her own demented side of the world that did the deed. Now she needs to get over herself.:twocents:

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    sad fact is these politicians will keep telling lies until the people rise up and strike back via lawsuits or something for their slander, and character assassinations. We allow this to happen and let them get away with it. It will never stop until it is confronted in a major way.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's too bad people like Gabby and others wanting to change the laws are using the victims from Newtown as pawns... it's gotta be hard reliving it all the time just to have the legislation shot down. Shouldn't our political decision makers vote on laws based off reasoning/ research and not just pity?

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Since Gabby has suffered a traumatic brain injury and may be suffering form PTSD, I think she should be added to the list of denied persons who should not have access to firearms. Since she is on the list, than her husband should be prohibited also since they live in the same house.

Those who are most closely involved in a traumatic incident are the least qualified to pass judgment on the the situation or it remedy. They are emotionally involved and unable to make objective judgments.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's too bad people like Gabby and others wanting to change the laws are using the victims from Newtown as pawns... it's gotta be hard reliving it all the time just to have the legislation shot down. Shouldn't our political decision makers vote on laws based off reasoning/ research and not just pity?

Yes, but victims are all they have. Regiment after regiment of Jersey Gals.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I feel terrible for Gabby. This is a person not in control of thier faculties that is being carted around to promote gun ban agenda. Just like Jim Brady was...

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Gabby's husband has already shown his dippy ways. It is a sad day when you become a victim to crime, it happens. To believe it won't, you need the rose colored glasses and look the other way, and boycot those who will not be sheep heading for the slaughter. Get a handgun, train, carry lawfully, and daily. The "Peacemaker" wasn't invented to keep the innocent from going to the criminal. Quite the opposite. Keep the wolves from the door. If you like, join the NRA. You have the CHOICE!

Top Bottom