Uggghhh, I know it's not always possible, BUT.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    There's only 1 gun that I own that wasn't an impulse buy. And that's only because it was passed down to me by my father.

I've bought and sold many guns because this forum made me do it. Some of you guys are just so nice that I feel like I need to give you money to purchase your unwanted guns. So really, I'm not impulsive, I'm just supportive :ingo:

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I bought my current car on the internet, no haggling, no test drive.

After my car accident I did a LOT of searches on Cars.com and found several that I liked.

I then went to JDPowers website and did more research on each vehicle.

Then I went to a friend. She is a mechanical engineer for Navistar and designs trucks and got her opinion.

I called the auto dealership and wanted to speak w/ the vehicles prior owner. I called the prior owner and got a good report on the car.

I also read the Carfax report.

Drove to Richmond, looked over the car, and gave them a check for the vehicle.

Been happy every since!!!

Regards,

Doug

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    My co-worker listens to us talk guns everyday at work. He applies and after 11 weeks of waiting gets his LLTCH. He runs to the gun shop and defying everything he has learned and the clerks recommendations, insists on buying a chrome, 2" .25 auto as his self defense weapon. When I asked why he decided on that particular gun, he replied, "It's pretty". Now he decides he wants and needs another gun...Well, this time he goes and gets an even smaller .22 LR 2-shot derringer, again because it was "cute"...

I thing I have found a pro-gun group that caters to your friend's particular demographic. :gheyhi:

;) :D ;)

Top Bottom