• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • imitosis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Fishers
    I was at the range this past weekend and the front sight of my Uberti 1860 Henry rifle was lost. It is just the blade that fits into the band around the end of the barrel. Does anyone know where to find this part? Google didn't give me much to go on.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Did thy give you any idea on when they will be in stock??? My goodness what kind of run was put on that part

Have you contacted Urberti parts.. I would like to think they could help you...???? In theory they should have the part???

By the way I had seen you mg42 10/22 dress up.. Have you figured out how to aim that thing.. Love the dress up, Love the mg42 look.. But I could not get that thing to keep a steady sight picture

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Hey a totally stupid out of the box thought.. ever consider making one... Triming one down from sheet metal (brass color of course) about the same thickness, jb weld it in you could pop it out when the real one comes in????

imitosis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Fishers
    VTI said they would be getting them in 'soon.' I just sent an email to Uberti so I will wait to hear back from them.

I did consider making one, actually. I thought about trimming down a piece of metal as well as casting one but I am going to look around a little bit more before I try it.

No, I haven't figured out how to aim the ruger mg42. It's seems like more of a novelty and somewhat impractical than an improvement to the rifle.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    No, I haven't figured out how to aim the ruger mg42. It's seems like more of a novelty and somewhat impractical than an improvement to the rifle.

---I have decided to make the Ruger mg42 a spray and pray weapon.. Hey at least it has class in the looks department and cheaper then the 8mm version.

guess one could put a laser by the barrel to assist aiming.. :):

Top Bottom