• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    i'm disappointed in you rambone! :D

i thought considering your views you would have something better than that to say. Mr. Paul wouldnt have given it to them

jake
    Of course I don't support it. :):

But its been a long-time pillar the Establishment's foreign policy. Obama & Romney (and Gingrich, and especially Santorum) are in agreement.

Its just more of the same disaster.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Of course I don't support it. :):

But its been a long-time pillar the Establishment's foreign policy. Obama & Romney (and Gingrich, and especially Santorum) are in agreement.

Its just more of the same disaster.

i agree 100% this is one of the areas i do agree with Ron Paul completely. and i know this is going to sound racist but i dont mean it to be, but really anything with africa and were pissing it away anyhow there could be a coupe before the check clears...........

jake

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm sure most "conservatives" would be happy if that $100 million came in the form of bombs dropped from altitude. Then followed up by $100 Billion putting humpty dumpty back together again.

Can we ever look at out of control spending as a non partisan issue? We'll never cut a dime if we aren't willing to give up our own pet spending. $100 million is walking around money to Washington.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'm sure most "conservatives" would be happy if that $100 million came in the form of bombs dropped from altitude. Then followed up by $100 Billion putting humpty dumpty back together again.

Can we ever look at out of control spending as a non partisan issue? We'll never cut a dime if we aren't willing to give up our own pet spending. $100 million is walking around money to Washington.

ummm i dont want us spending 100 million on bombs either and i don't think anyone has blamed one side of the other? and i am of the "kill them all and forget rebuilding camp" so not into nation building either. unless it truly benefits us, and that doesnt usually happen.....

not sure where that's coming from unless i'm just miss interpreting your point and if so i apologize.

i realize 100 million is chump change but i get tired of everything being a drop in the bucket, drops will eventually fill the bucket

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Well said.

I suggest we disband SS and Medicare.

that may well be a good idea but there are lots of other places to start in my opinion. foreign aid is a good one and get us out of the wars (yes i realize its all funny money accounting)

jake

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    ummm i dont want us spending 100 million on bombs either and i don't think anyone has blamed one side of the other? and i am of the "kill them all and forget rebuilding camp" so not into nation building either. unless it truly benefits us, and that doesnt usually happen.....

not sure where that's coming from unless i'm just miss interpreting your point and if so i apologize.

i realize 100 million is chump change but i get tired of everything being a drop in the bucket, drops will eventually fill the bucket

jake

We're at over $1 Trillion on the WOT, aren't we?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    hornady, you know better than that...we're winning the war on terror!!! the cost doesn't matter one bit. it is only 100 million, it isn't like we can't just borrow more from China.

Top Bottom