• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bingo. This is all deeply planned out. They know these people will continue their criminal lifestyles, yet they aren’t affected and they can push their bigger agendas, while gaining votes from their newly freed convicts. Yet, for some reason, we continue to sit back and take it on the chin.

OK here is the thing. We....the electorate.....keeps these dip weeds in office.
    So where is the real issue here.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    OK here is the thing. We....the electorate.....keeps these dip weeds in office.
    So where is the real issue here.

I agree to an extent. A lot of the people voting for these kind of issues were put in office by other states that I have no say in, but I feel the effects of. If they want to release repeat offenders, fine, they stay in the state those lawmakers voted to release them in.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    wrong.png
    For crying out loud how do you F this up “unintentionally“?!?!?!

Trump is dead on the mark when he castigates the press.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    https://gabesuarez.com/fortutous-ou...pBWo-aInsIVAuzMzASauKKZfkVIejh7SotjaNQQS8B6mc

Suarez doing what he does best, criticizing others. I must admit he makes some fair points.
    Mike, as you know, I’m no huge fan of Gabe, but in his defense, he gives a pretty fair accounting of the tactics used here. And with his other points, if you choose to take such a position, you need to be all in, for you see the results if you’re not. He is also not wrong in the good outcomes sometimes overshadowing poor performance area. I’ve seen myself do it a time or two on the range, well I missed my intended poa, but it’s still a kill shot so whatever...That sort of thinking reinforces bad behavior, and I find myself having to push harder and not settle for close enough.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I keep reading or hearing on the news he was an ex FBI Agent, I don't see that anywhere other than the news. He was a deputy, but there are plenty of cops who don't shoot well at all. Some cops shoot very well, but a badge doesn't automatically mean they are experts. Where he likely gained his skills is he owned and ran a shooting range and taught others to shoot from around 1991 to 2016 when an electrical fire burned the range. They never rebuilt it. I agree, any time the fake news gets a chance to change the narrative to "oh, they were in the military so they were not really a regular citizen with a gun. Never mind they were an administrative person at a desk in the Air Force, or a radio repair technician who seen a M16 once in their career to qualify in basic training. I got a day of dry fire practice in a class room, then went to the range to shoot around 10 rounds to sight in and 40 to qualify. Not a lot of life skills taught there about self defense, CCW techniques, etc. that would apply to a active shooter.

Joe Biden was calling the Governor of Texas stupid for changing the law to allow CCW in places of worship after a few church shootings shows a need for it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiNc-fkYhWs

Here is a article on the guy, with a uncut video of the shooting down the page. Not real graphic, but the time between shots is very fast for him to make the 3rd shot heard the one that hit the shooter in the head.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/jack...CS8_r19BNxlsr7opeanX2nfqz9upcfLnNiZrbecEl-vMM

This guy breaks the shooting down very well, and I was not surprised to see 6 or more CCW ready to drop the shooter. What was the shooter thinking, it is Texas after all. In response to an earlier post, this isn't for the pleasure of seeing the 2 people shot dead, it is a learning tool so we may all have a better idea what to expect should be be in a similar situation. Much can be learned from this detailed explanation. One thing is you have about 10 seconds from the first shot that people hit the floor and stay there, allowing those who wish to engage the shooter to do so without a crowd of people running around as many liberals claim will happen. This video even zooms in on the shooter during the shooting and shows one guy slow draws on him only to catch the first shotgun round to the chest. A deep concealed carry may be too slow to dig out from under certain clothing.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s5NzuGSkL2E?autoplay=1

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hate how he worded this.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1211813523581546496

Trump said:
    Our prayers are with the families of the victims and the congregation of yesterday’s church attack. It was over in 6 seconds thanks to the brave parishioners who acted to protect 242 fellow worshippers. Lives were saved by these heroes, and Texas laws allowing them to carry arms!

I get the angle, but the full-2A view isn't that laws allow you to carry...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah...the pastor made a comment in that video that’s been around today, part of which is in that same vein. I kinda decided, this is not a time to quibble over those details.

In the eyes of our Royalty it is the laws that allow. They have forgotten abut the 2 documents that actually made this whole show possible.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Tweet wording is the last ****ing thing that needs taken away from this! Maybe “ I reallly should sign up for that Defensive Pistol class”, or I should do another hundred perfect drawstrokes in my dry fire time today, or, maybe I should actually take my fighting pistol instead of the hide under my sack gun to carry today? Or any multitude of other things that can be learned from this horrible event, but tweets?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    In the eyes of our Royalty it is the laws that allow. They have forgotten abut the 2 documents that actually made this whole show possible.

I think the pastor was just inartful, but trump has a much better grasp on where he shoots his arrows than he’s given credit for. He’s not talking to diehard 2A fans of the constitution, he’s talking to the squishy middle of that decides which way the country lurches.

Top Bottom