• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

We know lots about the six others. They didn't fill the walls, windows, passing cars, and bystanders full of bullet holes, for one thing.

They had Texas LTCs so we know all of them are not prohibited from buying handgun under federal law, do not have any felonies, no misdemeanors in the last five years above a traffic ticket, are not fugitives from justice, are not delinquent in paying child support, are not delinquent in paying state taxes, are not chemically dependent, do not have a dishonorable discharges from the armed forces, are not diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders or conditions likely to cause substantial impairment in judgment, mood, perception, impulse control, or intellectual ability, and have not been caught lying to the state on their LTC applications.

I'm gonna guess that not everybody in the staff of USA Today can say the same.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We may have to schedule shooting meet ups and each take a turn instructing, so we can pass the new media threshold to carry a gun....

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Here's an interview Mr. Wilson gave to a local station... pretty thorough. Appears to be the full, raw interview at his range.

[video=youtube;kciJclao2TM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kciJclao2TM[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    [video=youtube;CJG4MHuuh3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJG4MHuuh3g[/video]

Well golly Mike, why didn't the police anticipate the shooting and prevent it from happening? I mean, since they're the only ones that should have guns and decide when to shoot, the onus is on them to prevent every single shooting... right?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This is just commentary on the interviews, it has nothing to do with the event that occurred.

I used to do produce and host several television shows for the Libertarian party here in Allen county. I was not a professional, so I learned a lot just by doing.

The second interview, from a technical perspective, is far better than the first. Although I don't quite like the shadows on the gentlemen that would be my biggest issue, and it is minor.

In the first one posted you constantly had the wind blowing through. Some of the questions and answers were hard to hear. When you're asking a question you want the audience to hear it, the same as the answer the interviewee is giving. I don't know why the first interview wasn't done indoors? Was there nowhere they could go that was a better controlled environment? At least the second interview was out of the wind.

Also in the first interview, turn the bloody phone off! I used to say that on the set all the time, to remind myself, the crew, and the interviewee to avoid distractions. It appears either the gentleman chose to do it on his own or he was asked to by the second interview. Either way, the second interview wasn't interrupted several times by him dealing with phone calls, probably from other news outlets.

I also love the second interviewer asking the question at the end if there was anything he wanted to add. A good interviewer knows that there may be nuances to a story that they don't even know to ask. It was very good of her to open the door and give him the opportunity to add in anything that he might have wanted to address.

Regards,

Doug

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We know lots about the six others. They didn't fill the walls, windows, passing cars, and bystanders full of bullet holes, for one thing.

They had Texas LTCs so we know all of them are not prohibited from buying handgun under federal law, do not have any felonies, no misdemeanors in the last five years above a traffic ticket, are not fugitives from justice, are not delinquent in paying child support, are not delinquent in paying state taxes, are not chemically dependent, do not have a dishonorable discharges from the armed forces, are not diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders or conditions likely to cause substantial impairment in judgment, mood, perception, impulse control, or intellectual ability, and have not been caught lying to the state on their LTC applications.

I'm gonna guess that not everybody in the staff of USA Today can say the same.

:yesway:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Basically, he stated only the police should be able to decide if the trigger needs to be pulled.
    It's apparently too cerebral a decision for us normies.

He is the biggest government ********** in the race. Elites must decide everything for the people because they’re too stupid to know when to wipe their asses. His type should never be allowed anywhere near a legislative pen.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Speaking in Montomery, Alabama, Bloomberg said that it’s the “job of law enforcement to have guns and decide when to shoot.”

“You just do not want the average American carrying a gun in a crowded place,” said the former New York mayor.

Top Bottom