• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Anyone else been watching this show? It's damn good show. Can't say I agree with some of the decisions the actors make. I know I'd have done a few things differently. Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong section. Thought it went along with this section. Please move if need be.

Viper393

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Clark County
    Yes that show is awesome! I hope there is a second season.

I think they will. Read somewhere today that the final episode had 6 million viewers and was the all-time viewed show on cable in the 18-49 viewer age group. They said next season should start around Halloween next year.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I have enjoyed the show so far, it's definitely not a "what you should do in a zombie apocalypse" instructional video but it's entertaining enough to keep me interested.

I could do without all of the soap opera'ish subplots but I suppose I can suffer through those so long as there is some regular zombie killing tossed in.

MerKWorK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Muncie
    I have enjoyed the show so far, it's definitely not a "what you should do in a zombie apocalypse" instructional video but it's entertaining enough to keep me interested.

I could do without all of the soap opera'ish subplots but I suppose I can suffer through those so long as there is some regular zombie killing tossed in.
    Haha...yep, I guess just because it is the zombie apocalypse doesn't mean it can't also be a soap opera. Dramatics are a bit much. Oh well guts factor is good and tentative use of guns. I refuse to buy anything cable, so I catch mine on web downloads!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i can't wait for the next season. between it and sons of anarchy being off the air the only thing left for me is burn notice lol. it is a good little show. next season i think they realize no one is going to help them and they turn more into a prepared group. either way i can't wait

DIM TIM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Stuck in Ohio
    The way it all works now, I'll be buying the videos when they come out for sure. One of the better made for cable T.V. shows.

I figure that the folks that don't like it, just don't get it. It's just a fictional T.V. movie. Nothing more...nothing less. :rolleyes: ( some people just have to ***** to be happy I guess )

Last edited:

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    It was pretty good. It was kind of discouraging the way they hiped it up and then cut the season short wit only 6 episodes. hey does that mean when it comes to DVD it will only be $15-$20 in stead of $30-$40? Half a season half the price right???

Top Bottom