• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    This is a weird WTB, more like a lease or use.

I am a 25 year old turkey hunter of 13 years. Still pretty new to Indy looking for somewhere to Turkey hunt. I am safe, responsible, respectful, will largely be alone (wife may tag along to watch), and will be almost 100% on weekends.

I am looking for somewhere about an hour from Cumberland area (will drive as far as I need to to hunt), I thought I had somewhere but it fell through.

I will gladly exchange labor on the property for access, or shoot varmints for you if I can. Unfortunately I do not have a lot of $$$ to lease or pay you, but perhaps we can work a financial arrangement out.

Thanks INGO.

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My best turkey hunting area is around Newport and I couldn't get permission for Turkeys at first. BUT I was told I could kill all the 'Yotes I wanted to. I would hang them on his barn yard gate. He caught me one morning leaving after hanging 3 yotes on the gate and told me I could hunt turkeys on his land since I'd been killing so many Yotes.
    Great turkey hunting and excellent Yote killing grounds there.
    I even bought him a scope mount for his '94 Winchester he was having trouble finding.
    Just be nice and polite and strike a conversation and see IF you can get some common thoughts going on.

Top Bottom