• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    When I woke up this morning I had a text from a buddy that said he was going shooting today and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said when and where.

I got our of bed, ate and got ready. Threw my gear in the truck and headed out. Down the road I had a flat. Crap. Started to change it an a service vehicle stopped and helped me. No charge! Cool. They left and I headed down the road for a mile or so. Heard a noise and then a thump. Tire fell off. Crap. I was able to get it back on by using a lug nut from each of the other tires.

Back on the road and got pulled over. Rolled through a stop sign. Crap. Ticket in hand I left. But I was still going shooting so it WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.......until I stopped a a stop sign. I looked to my right and a rhinoceros was bearing down on my truck. He smacked the passenger side and rolled men over. I pulled my EDC to start shooting and forgot it wasn't loaded. Then I woke up.

I really need to get to the range.

I do enjoy a good dream every now and then though.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    When I woke up this morning I had a text from a buddy that said he was going shooting today and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said when and where.

I got our of bed, ate and got ready. Threw my gear in the truck and headed out. Down the road I had a flat. Crap. Started to change it an a service vehicle stopped and helped me. No charge! Cool. They left and I headed down the road for a mile or so. Heard a noise and then a thump. Tire fell off. Crap. I was able to get it back on by using a lug nut from each of the other tires.

Back on the road and got pulled over. Rolled through a stop sign. Crap. Ticket in hand I left. But I was still going shooting so it WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.......until I stopped a a stop sign. I looked to my right and a rhinoceros was bearing down on my truck. He smacked the passenger side and rolled men over. I pulled my EDC to start shooting and forgot it wasn't loaded. Then I woke up.

Holy crap!! LOL. I think it's an omen. Stay in bed!! :laugh:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Holy crap!! LOL. I think it's an omen. Stay in bed!! :laugh:

All was good. Drove Niles, MI to Angola, IN to Albion, MI back to Niles. Then to Schoolcraft, MI and back. No problems.

Eat some bad sushi before going to bed?

I've have weird dream like that my whole life. I will have them for about 3 months then not have the for the same amount of time. Rarely do I ever have a nightmare. Sometimes I even realize I'm dreaming and can control what I'm doing. Though as I age, this does not happen as often.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Sorry about the vehicle and thanks for not ventilating me!

You're obviously not on rhino's ignore list.

Yet!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So the Michiana Meet and Shoot is tomorrow and I would finally make it to the range. But last week my wife was in an accident and totalled our van. (The other vehicle was on it's side!) Nobody was hurt. But tomorrow I have to go vehicle shopping and I really doubt I'll be able to make it to the shoot.

These are prophetic dream evidently.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Was the van hit by a rhino?

(It happens, I was at the rental counter while they were filling out the insurance papers).

Sorry you are having a string of problems. Glad no one was hurt.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

A BAD day at the range, is still better than a GOOD day at work .....

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Sorry to hear that BT, I hope she is all right. Being tossed around you feel it a day or 2 later. I bet she is moving slow today.

Top Bottom