• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it's a matter of resentment in part by some that MAGAs hoisted Trump upon them against their will and made him the choice, so they continue to remind them of their displeasure.
    But, the displeasure seems to manifest primarily when they perceive Trump is losing. At least that's what I've noticed with people I know IRL.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Donald Trump, for all his faults, was a refreshing change in 2016, as the first potential party nominee, who articulated wanting to deal with the nation's troubles, without having spent a career directly causing those troubles.

That alone made him a worthwhile candidate.
    His name recognition made him a viable candidate.
    After inauguration, even though it was an uphill slog all the way, hamstrung by the media and lying Democraps, and kneecapped by traitors within his own party and administration, he demonstrated, for the most part, that our faith had been well placed, and he was a trustworthy candidate.
    For only the second time in my life, a President with views I could support, did what he promised to do. How refreshing.

On a daily basis, he took the fight to our enemy's doorstep, and never turned away in the face of fire.
    Until his administration was derailed by the deadly, and some would say, (get your tin hats) deliberate pandemic, his policies proved themselves effective.

I'd like to see a return to his policies.
    So I voted for him today.

I also wanna see some revenge on his tormentors.
    There, I said it.
    The Big Get Even Tour.
    Just another reason to vote for him, if ya' gotta' have one.

Washington DC is full of useless monuments to stupidity and waste (like Schumer, Pelosi, Schift, the heads of the 3 letter agencies, etc.)
    They, and their ilk, as well as some of the buildings could stand to go. We'll, maybe not the buildings, rather the people working in them.

So, viewed with respect to what DT has done, and has intimated that he wants to do.....I don't mind so much if he's not the most articulate man. Or the most moral.
    Patriotism goes a long way towards alleviating the "weight" of morals, especially when the opponents exhibit none.
    Not "questionable" morals...the Democraps have NO morals.

I hope he wins.
    I hope he makes wise appointment choices.
    I hope he is able to push his agenda over the finish line, to the benefit of all Americans.
    In short, I hope he kicks some ass.

PS. Uptrend, someone said Killary was the worst candidate ever.
    Sorry, no. That was Michael Dukakis.
    Even Killary was smart enough to avoid the "Beetle Bailey" photo/moment, and she never let anyone see her standing next to her broom.

Top Bottom